Discussion » Health & Fitness » Online MSM(homo) Interactivity

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:
    <p><span lang="EN-US">Some recent researches and news had intrigued my interest in aims to use social networking sites to deliver health promotion messages about sexual health and safer sex to young people and men who have sex with men (MSM). Young people and MSM are known to be at increased risk of sexually transmitted infections Social networking sites, such Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube have become very popular in recent years and offer a new environment in which individuals interact. The aim of this project is to examine whether these environments can also be used to deliver health promotion messages. </span></p> <p><span lang="EN-US">you are welcomed to comment on this project which is still in the pre-test stage.</span></p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@OP, U just wait ur crucifiction time with the study u r doing. Btw, would u tell us how and how MSM have such high rick of infection?

What about WSW?

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... it never fails to surprise me that the Monkey and his Master just cannot leave this alone ...

Kyle ... when we progress, we are supposed to get lazy, but, sometimes, only sometimes, we get creative with words ...

Joligne ... per what I have been reading about Digital Media, I believe such "health message promotion" would need to be designed and targeted correctly, otherwise, it might be a total waste of effort ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Pete Mcbrostein, thanks for the answer bro. So that means mean Santa Ayiela and Co and healthy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Biologically speaking, sexual disease transmission has nothing to do with the presence of feces (except maybe non-gonnococcal urethritis), and everything to do with the ease with which pathogens pass between the bloodstream and the rectum.

And anal sex often causes slight bleeding. I'd think that such chronically butthurt straight dudes would already be intimately familiar with the phenomenon.

There is some precedence for calling it something other than "gay". High-risk sodomites are more often than not closet cases--"Straight" guys who visit public restrooms and engage in high-risk behaviors rarely play an active role in mainstream gay culture. These fags are not welcome in gay culture, as they give gay men a bad name.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.