Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » IE9 can't insert video here?

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

So here is the problem I met:

I start from step 1, then after clicking "insert" in step 2, it ended up at step 3. And no matter how many times I repeat, it stays at step 3...

Any clue for that?

PS: 叮噹 is really warm-hearted, I am wondering maybe he is the boss of this website? lol. If not, thank you for all XD.

• №❶ Passioη

Oh.. that may not be a browser problem though. try FireFucks

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

we probably have to upgrade the tinymce editor, not sure if it has full support for IE9.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Mengmeng ... Sean has also previously mistaken that I am the the CEO of this site, so dont feel bad, heehee, and the word on the street is that some illegal drug dealers have put a contract on the CEO of WLIB, so no one wants this job ... and as far as warm-hearted is concerned, a large population of this site believes that I have an ulterior motive, so, you must be careful, ok?

And the spare ribs was as yummy as usual tonight ...

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

@Ole, it's OK, I didn't mean to push you guys to solve it soon, it's holiday, less work, more fun:)

@叮噹: I made that comment based on this single case, don't generalize it;). You may be altruistic or ulterior, both type I can't be friend with. That's why I haven't sent you a friend invitation so far despite the fact that I like you very much:-D.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... I am just your general neighbourhood bad person :)

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I've figured this out now, but I encountered a bug where IE9 redirects to the page if the media is from youku.com. Gotta sort this out first. Might actually be a bug in IE9 :P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.