Discussion » Music » Trance\Progressive (Electronic Music)

• Turnmill
    Turnmill wrote:
    <p>Hi all,</p> <p>Anyone knows of a small\medium size club that is open to discussion on hosting a Trance\Progressive party here in Beijing? Thanks!</p>
  • E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I'm thinking without a club, a venue will do too. I've done events in UK, Singapore, Hong Kong that is not at a club...so not necessary a club but a venue that has the license to host such event is a good option too.

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

ok, will try and update if can get an event up and running. Waiting for like minded people to post reply and work on this together! Need some good old hands in the air trance in Beijing!

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

alright, before this thread dies off, I would like some help, brining my gears over in oct, getting an event up in  oct is tight, so realistically, in early nov. anyone wanna be in please message me, location booking, poster\ticket printing, marketing free in the web....sponsors (a challenge as 1st event)...but I must make it happen!!! :)

• 随便叫兽
  • Simen Wangberg

It's been a long-ass time since I've partied at Siif. Are they still putting shit on? The last event I remember seeing was July 1st. Ekki, you out there? :-/

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

2kolegas sometimes do this. The new White Rabbit, 'Haze'  may do this sort of stuff. Perhaps 'Spark Club' and I have heard 'Lantern' has re-opened...

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

i dont think lantern would rent their place or?dont know its kind of underground party or?for me even dirty basement with good music i will def go:P i think Souk around CHao Yang park is not bad although i havnt been there for a while, the venue is quite cute though and open air. or maybe School near Hou Hai?or Obiwan?

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Great....I'll compile a list and check with the club owners and assess the chances......thank god the thread is alive! :), will upload a mix once done....

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

Putting on a big trance Party? I think your best bet is Tango. Great soundsytem, holds about 700-800 people and have done a few trance parties recently (Paul Van Dyk just played)

RIP Turnmills btw

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

not big trance party, looking for venue for around 200 people

• E Aa
  • E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Any trance DJ out three interested in playing together? Message me! :)

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Here's a glimpse of the type of trance\electronic music (No psy trance)...currently done thru software.... need to bring hardware over :(

http://soundcloud.com/turnmill

Tracklist

1. Klea - Tic Toc (Activa Rework)

2. Arkadi - Login (Light Mix)

3.  John O'Callaghan ft Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli Nelson Remix)

4. Dave202 - We are One (Instrumental Mix)

5. Oliver Imseng & Natalie Throw - Megartha (Ex-Driver Remix)

6. Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber (TrancEye Remix)

7. Blue Tente feat Aelyn - You're Not Mine (Kaimo K's Emotional Dub Mix)

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

just received query, the set can be downloaded, there's a button Next to "Add to set" at soundcloud for downloading, not necessary to play it online...thanks for the interest!!! :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
  • E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Whe you mention Techno....i think of Speedy J's Pull Over, I got a track call "Cup Cake" by Jason Thirlwall (Tech Trance) which I really wanted to add in, irritatingly addictive...you can hear it here...

http://www.trackitdown.net/profile/turnmill38#playlists

Well, I do drop Techno (I consider New Order's Confusion as techno....nice track to play).....heh heh....It's all Electronic Music like PVD said....:)

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

listening to the link you sent...well...that is hardcore techno!!! lol!!! :)

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Pioneers in Electronic dance music, disbanded, Peter Hook was here in Beijing I think 2 weeks ago....

If you watch the movie "Blade", there was an aweseom track during the vampire bloodbath.....stunning....perfect match....make sure u listen to the Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix though,,,,otherwise you will wonder why I call it techno :)

• E Aa
    E Aa wrote:

Join the group Electronic Music (Trance\Progressive) for discounted\prioirty guest list

• E Aa
  • Reply from Yanni is flagged as not relevant.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.