Discussion » Travel » I ARRIVED IN LYON ! : SEARCHING SOME FRIEN

• Alexandra Zheng
    Alexandra Zheng wrote:
    <p>I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I arrived in Lyon and this city is cooooooool !!!!!!!!!</p> <p>Actually I live near the rue de l'universite but I'll see my flat monday so I want to meet some french men and may be more !</p> <p>IM ME !!!!</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

SO u were commenting in the air all this time? Wow! By the way, did u travel with Singapore Airline? 

Bienvenu en France de Montesquieu

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

High Priest just called the fake profile out big time. For once he said something constructive. Bravo!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

I want to learn spanish from julian now, Catherine.^^ haha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Jennny & King, that's not Spanish but French. Swag can teach u also

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaha I bet someone will think i didn't know that Catherine 's words  is French ,  but i can't image is you , haha HP ,since such a long time , you even can't tell what can people have ?  Swag is your friend?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What do people have Jenny? Everyone on this site, those who like and u dislike HP are my friends. I forgot to mention Saintro also, she can teach u too coz, I saw them writing in French here sometime.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Go to the Barberousse, or the Down Under and get drunk, you'll meet friends!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha thanks for adverice anyway , i already have the one who can really teach me well, so i don;t need to bother others . 

haha By the way , people have what they have. 

language is a beautiful thing.

and i want to have a HP computer.......it is better to use MIc,phone.....

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

saibo, why not Barcelona..................?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jenny, u serioulsly u like the Mic? That's a nice one, how big is the micphone u like? SO u like also singing then I guess?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

I need the MIc to talk ,,,,,,,,,,,sing sucks......

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

yeap, i may do it for you >>>>>><<<<<<

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

HAhahahaha now you know how diffcult is chinese can be .........................

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.