Discussion » Dating & Romance » Some tips of picking up chick- any oppinions ?

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

You are mid 20s, probably at a bar, a girl currently has your eyes, now, you want to initiate something that in the best case scenario will lead to sex. SO what do you do?

Best case scenario is go straight to her and initiate a conversation. But as we all know, the best case scenario usually doesn’t happen. She probably is with a bunch of friends, worse case scenario, all girl friends. So I will address the approach for a couple methods.
    1.      If she is around all men (who are friends): Then your work is cut out for you. Best attack is go in with the intent to talk with the guys, if you get in with them, it is practically a shoe in because if you display your worth, they might even give you some tips for the girl on her likes and dislikes, etc. in addition, indirectly you can playfully tease with her, because if there is any interest, she will undoubtedly be listening.  You are in the spotlight though, so it is best to display wit and depth in your conversation with the guys, opportunities to get in with her definitely will come.  Key points: don’t rush into things, women hate it when guys run into sex too quickly, so ease it in…look for clear signs, body language and emotional IQ are essential.
    2.      If she is surrounded by men (who are hitting on her): Here is a bit different and requires a lot of courage.  If you have a lot of experience in these situations its not too difficult. If you don’t, you need to think well of an attention getter,  or wait for your opportunity to isolate her, because she is already glowing with cockyness since she is the center of attention (women LOVE attention by the way) if you can learn some basic magic tricks very well, or things like palm reading,  it would be a shoe in.
    3.      If she is surrounded by all women: This usually is the most difficult,  because in most cases,  she is out with her friends to have fun, and fun in a group of women doesn’t usually include men, unless they are a unusual type of woman. But that’s a whole different discussion. A good approach would be similar as men, great to have is if you have a wing-man(preferably one with good conversation skills) who can help you ease the load, work your way into, and cruise through… find out their interests and talk about THEM, women love talking about themselves.  Think well of an attention getter to change them from indifferent to interested. Nothing too boring, I always go back to something dealing with sex, good example, could be “I can’t believe this, my friend just told me that when women all gather together by themselves, most of the time they are talking about their fantasy of threesomes” if they have a decent sense of humor, they will respond positively.
    Remember….read signs, men since the beginning of time have been doing this, more often than not failing, but we have to continue on, because if we don’t populate the world with all our careless sexual habits, who will? In above situations, just remember be yourself, and be CONFIDENT.
    (written by a guy )
  • Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

haahahah it doesnt work on me anymore.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... this sounds very similar to what "PUA Mother of God" was preaching earlier, but a bit more constructive ... not that it means anything to me anyway :)

• №❶ Passioη

It's funny people are so constructive about these things... I didn't go through all these last night. And YES, it was a large group of girls. All you need is either to be high, or natural

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ...

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

lol no. He would just write something much much more simple. !

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heeheee ... so this is becoming a discussion about PUAMOG's teaching? And I'd bet someone is going to say some below immediately ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.