Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » [Feature Report]

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Hahahahaha ... this is a VERY strange "feature" ... and with respect to what most people actually do on this site, my guess is that it was probably never noticed, and perhaps not important ...

Summry: this site has ghost ... heehee ...

Steps:

1. Open a person's profile (I had tried three or four so far)

2. Click on the progile image, i.e. the mug shot, and the (original) image would appear as expected

... now ... the creepy part ...

3. Move the mouse outside the image to certain locations (see below) but without clicking, and you will find that the image "disappeared", while the image frame remained on the screen, and you cannot click anything within the frame

4. and as expected, the (original) image would re-appear when clicking on the profile image again, and then you can close it by clicking on the X, as normal ...

... these locations where tried:

a. View Photos of xxx

b. Edit Profile Image ... and Edit Profile (if I am on my own profile)

c. Report Profile Image (and everything else below), when I am on someone else's profile

d. anything in the top menu that is NOT covered by the (larger) image, usually "Events", "Buy and Sell" and "Forum" ...

... i.e. anything that can change appearance (even color) when mouse-over ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Q: I tried to write in the guestbook of a group, but it did not work?

Details:

I saw someone (call that "Person A") joined a particular group on the Bubble page, and I happened to have some info for that group, but I did not want to join ...

So, I went to write in the guestbook of the group, but, it did not register (nor appear) in the guestbook, however, it was registered onto the "wall" of Person A ...

Why?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.