Discussion » Nonsense » Why most of people on WLIBJ are single?

• Yiyi/Yang:
    Yiyi/Yang: wrote:
    <p>Why most of people on WLIBJ are single?</p>
  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

they just pretend to be signle

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Humans' only purpose is to couple, mate, and reproduce. Apparently we have all thus far failed at this most modest of accomplishments.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

hahahahaha ... I am here to sell insurance, before you guys get married :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Sw@g ... as we often say in the business, accidents do happen, so who knows what will happen to you in 9 months after this Friday night's party? On ther other hand, you should be glad to know that marriage procedure in China is not as simple as Las Vegas :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's not a bad place to make friends. Start there.

I think the whole endeavor of "hunting" for a partner or spouse is so artificial.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Yiyi ... this "place" is OK to make friends (along with some non friends), and then maybe, just maybe, you can identify one guy ... dont narrow it to BF right from the beginning, you might get disappointed ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

" dont narrow it to BF right from the beginning, you might get disappointed ..."

Yeah. Keep an open mind. You might lose all faith in men and meet your future girlfriend here. Just be careful. The lesbians can be equally carnivorous.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

single ppl have spare time

they flock here seeking this or that..............

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Like a cat chasing the dot of a laser pointer, or a small child placated by dangling car keys.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Which end of that simile are you wielding? Are we the wheels or the rodents?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Single my ass............................

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I, partly, have used this forum as a way to find people to make love to/fuck, whatever.

I'm not single; I have a girlfriend of sorts, I have my status as 'It's complicated' because it is true (though it does seems to pique people's interest).

I have a lot of/some  friends and just prefer to meet them in bars and clubs, I have no interest in making friends here, though when it happens, well ho-hum.

I won't now say exactly how many folk I have slept with from this this website, but it is under 50. It's discreet easy and simple, should you choose it to be so; a lot of girls, guys and a few trannies on here are happy with simple no-strings-attached sex even though, on many occasions, they don't admit to it, or indeed even know it at first.

All in all a website splendido. LONG LIVE WLIB!

My profile, as it is called, is (in)essentially a simulacrum; it not me, necessarily, merely a brief meaningless represenation... just text if you will.

If I may briefly invoke the words of Satre (the Satyr it seems), just because I find it so very, very funny:

If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically.

All those millions of words of textual analysis, and endless deconstruction and, fundamentally, he, perhaps, just wanted to seduce, ha, 

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i am not single,hee hee...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Yanni, how many of you are there?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaha want to change this thread in to a sexual health Educate ? Scott maybe more usefull and more fun.................

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha Ada @  dance today ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Did he miss something important, @Sean? Do you have something pertinent to add? Perhaps you would like to share with us your personal methods for keeping different types of livestock from running the other way.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈      Ada        哈哈偶想念乃の中文咧 , 那边好玩就好,GD GD

我这几天都木有怎么跳 , 找不到场地了,改天偶再找找 还得换舞鞋了,那天没穿鞋子跳,指甲盖盖翻掉了,好疼,好疼的の。。。。。。。。偶两个月内只能喝白开水哦  哈哈 你好好跳 好好喝

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

补: Ada 乃为何撒子都是晚上才出现。。。。。。时差?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈 是の丫 Ada 所以偶都想在家练习把房间改成练功房,工程有点大,偶还是出去的好,练功房真の人好多,记得有一次练瑜伽那教练说深呼吸,让自己感觉沐浴在阳光找哦个,感觉大海的气息,当时那个人列,人头对人家的脚,教练问:问到大海的气息没。。。。我们适时的回答道:闻到了。。。闻到大家的脚臭味。哈哈 偶也是马丁靴的粉丝,。。。。常被说笨笨的大头靴。。。个子矮还穿,,。。。偶不管 爽顺就好嘻嘻嘻

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Scott's gotta point, I have given at least two girls Stds and rarely get checked out, though I think I'm clean at the moment. To be far when I do find out I do tell my gf and about 50% of guys/girls/whatever I've slept with in the last year. Could be worse I guess.

Kinda agree with Sean though, it was a odd thing to suddenly post, I felt there was a weird subtext. But perhaps Scott is just big on sexual health and just wants to spread the knowledge, or he is just a little outre, which is fine

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

补 偶脚子甲没全掉啊  就是可能动作大 转圈的时候压着小脚子甲盖。全翻了就一个啦 全掉就死了。。。。。

• Saint - Spartacus

Keep healthy,  Be alone . LoL

i never go to others ...  ...     keep cool and rock is my way

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

好好 我这边他们比偶还艹吵  偶也是翻八了跟头 偶脚都伸不直 太憋屈。。。。o(︶︿︶)o 唉 偶不就想跳个舞嘛 难为偶了

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Do what you feel bro, just suddenly dropping in a lot of sexual health advice seemed weird.

But, hey you know what they say about when the going gets weird...

Oh and it was a bit preachy too: "If you don't like sex with a condom, your only other choice is to commit to one single person." Come on! Kinda denigrating to the bug-chasing comunity don't ya think?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

And dude, I admitted no such total!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaah a a  a Carlos  i think you two are  both a little bit weird ^^ but good advice  even people don;t need it .....

• Saint - Spartacus

回复 ada  其实偶也被貌似是帅锅的骗过 , 其实貌似帅锅是很虚伪很危险地 ,知人知面不知心 ,居然是个  chinese girl collector and the worst is he have 300... 

社会复杂就要好好保护自己 ,哈哈

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Jenny&King he is so, not weird. He's a very liberal right on guy with occasionally spot on opinions. I'm however a freak extraordinaire,but do a fantastic job of masking it behind a gentlemanly English facade, one from which I cannot escape...

• Saint - Spartacus

how face to those choice ? how to live on the edge ?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Now, now Scott, Cocaine in moderation, no-no-no, mix it with methamphetamine and do to excess, perhaps on your own at home, naked for 48 hours straight then, let the rashes take hold and the fear kick in...

• Saint - Spartacus

gentlemanly English facade only in films 

• Saint - Spartacus

i will never try cocaine or any drugs else except mashroom

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Why everyone wants to try mashroom?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Carlos   wowo seems you got the right points all the time ^^

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

oh no Saintro, the facade is always there...it's when it start to become real that the worry sets in..

And don't limit yourself, I suggest you crush up a fistful of 2ci and shove it down your gullet. You'll certainly stick to Mushrooms after, or perhaps never go near them again...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Single is smart way of changing complicate status more reasonable... 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.