Discussion » Dating & Romance » what does ABCDEFG mean?

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:
    <p>what does ABCDEFG mean?&nbsp;</p> <p>A boy can do everything for gril.</p> <p>But it is forgotten that there is a HIJK which means He is just kidding...</p> <p><span id="postcontent0">ABCDEFG是什么意思?男孩回答:A boy can do everything for girl. 谁都忘了后面还有HIJK &mdash;&mdash;He is just kidding~</span>&nbsp;</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@OP, u r fucking interesting. This is a nice one:) Genius.

High Priest

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

who is op

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sakura__ u r the Original Poster

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

-——- thx,high priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U welcome Sakura. @Sean, I can't find the coin that was in my purse, How can I get it bk?

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

让我想起一句文化衫上看到的词:"宁可相信世上有鬼,也不相信男人的那张破嘴". :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sean, hmm, thanks for the suggestion, but it would be good if u suggested me to to fuck ur bitch sista, what about that? Tell me how much then:) Cheers mate!

• Hansterino Yang

grill or girl? 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... mate ... wait until his lover comes here to really mess things up :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sean, good u appreciated, u put it in a simple way didn't u? So,are u gonna fuck urself?

• Christina
    Christina wrote:

恩!这个不错。要记住!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... right on cue, a bit late though, got lost again? or got got High?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) .... mate ... there is a rumor out on the street that he (and co) has a tight connection with the site ... what do you think?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sean, Go edit profile, then click on blocking then write High Priest then block.

It's good that u want to tarnish HP who even doesn't care what the fuck u are. I don't u, but u started pinching HP

Sean: @ HP...run to the hills, don't come back.

HP:U welcome Sakura. @Sean, I can't find the coin that was in my purse, How can I get it bk?

Sean: @ HP To put it simply. Go fuck yourself.

HP: @Sean, hmm, thanks for the suggestion, but it would be good if u suggested me to to fuck ur bitch sista, what about that? Tell me how much then:) Cheers mate!

Sean! Be honest, who did start provocation? But nway, I'm going for ur sis.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sean, who did I abuse? If u r a fair judge u should know at least know who is to blame, but u r jumping directly into attacking HP. How much were u paid for ur action? In this this discussion, past something I abused someone here. I guess u are native english.

The OP posted a Joke that I liked, I praised her, and she said thank you, what's ur point on attacking me Sean? See? Often time I counter attack those who think they can colonize others.

I've got no problem with u, u might be a new member, welcome this is a site of everyone, but respect others and others will do so to u too.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Sean, don't pick on the padre or his omnisexual altar boy, now. We've all come to the understanding that these fellows are just a little bit touched in the head, and they really can't help themselves. You probably think his first post was sarcastic, but you you might be giving him too much credit. Experience shows he lacks that capacity.

Everybody calm down and think happy thoughts. Contemplate the pure love of your mother.

Except for HP and BT. They should contemplate stimulus reactions of whatever pustulent abcess in the yawning gash-wounded womb of the underworldly abyss excreted them into our reality.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... unless proven otherwise, the "thx" from Sakura seems to have nothing to do with the (supposedly) praise, but more to do with High Pitch explaining what does OP mean ... thoughts?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

LMNOP = lick my nuts OP

QRS = quietly, really slow

TUV = take underwear voff

4WLIB:

WXYZ = without xenophobes y'all zzzzz.......

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.