Discussion » Nonsense » do guys seriously like dirty-minded girls?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>whenever i say i am very dirty-minded, guys would say "that's why i like you", are they serious? sounds like a cliche, sometimes i get different version tho, like "that is the best part of you"...............they have nothing else to say or they copy it from somewhere? is that what they really think on their mind?</p>
  • 可瑞
    可瑞 wrote:

its not a lie at least, guys (including me) like girls where they can expect more than a girl that just wants that romantic stuff, which is cool as well. but at some point there should be a bit more action, than just cuddling.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

A dirty mind just means you're honest and open-minded.

Am on board with Scott this time. So how widely open minded are u dear?

• 可瑞
    可瑞 wrote:

good way to express it guys.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

sounds cool, i thought guys didn't really like it, but just to say it to flatter me or something, the first time i believed it, but when i heard many times, i started to doubt it

High Priest  -  sometimes i talk dirty with the guy, sometimes i can totally blow the guy's mind, but sometimes i wonder what the guy really thinks about me behind, he was totally excited by me in front of me, but i was wondering if he would think i am too wild or something, i am VERY,SUPER,SERISOULY honest, if u guys want to learn more about the opposite sex, u can ask me, if there will be something too blunt, then send me private messages

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

A male behaviour in a female body... the plot of one 90´s movie, The Perfect Woman....

• №❶ Passioη

"dirty-minded"? Some guys wouldn't say anything to that."Naughty"? maybe yes depending on the extent... Don't just say things to impress a guy.

The important thing is to be yourself, portray a personality that truly reflects your heart; In this way you'll get the honest remarks you seek

• Saint - Spartacus

what does ''A dirty mind'', if it's honest how can be dirty ? it's that means the truth are dirty ?

opren - minded ? what 's the limit to be open , sexual or ...?

in this way i don't have a dirty mind and i feel lucky to not have that

if i'm  a guy i prefer  strong-minded girls & Robot girls

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Having an utterly decadent and filthy mind is pretty much a prerequisite for being my friend, but that sort of goes without saying.

Not only do chicks puke, piss, shit, and fart the same as dudes, they also bleed from their cunts for days at a time every month and live. They are all miraculously filthy creatures, every one of them completely fucked-up in their own unique and beautiful way. Dudes who haven't lived with chicks before have trouble grasping this. Ergo chivalry and White Knight bullshit.

Anyway, I definitely have difficulty accepting women who aren't at least a little bit dirty.

Have I mentioned that my mother's beer belches sound like rolling thunder?

• Saint - Spartacus

U like black swan !

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

sometimes it's good to be dirty-minded,more relaxed

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Ha ha, some guys above sound like broken toys. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Like a dildo with a worn out motor?

• Saint - Spartacus

Ayiela is a bitch toy ... ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kyle ... dont get too excited, she once told me she would buy insurance from me, but never answered my calls ...

If by "dirty-minded" it means girls who know what to say and when to say, then I think mst guys would not mind that, or even like that ...

* off to office *

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

Well, make sure u want exactly what you say when you say it! ~ Cos for girls it's much easier to find male target to have sexual intercourse. Only do things to please you. Don’t even think about if they are honestly expressing themselves from their upper head.  Be cautious to choose your target, some brings consequences. Be ready to accept them.

well, make sure u want excatly what you say when you say it!~  cos  for girls it's much easier to find male target to have sexual intercourse. only do things to please yourself. dont even think about if they are honestly expressing from their upper head. and be cautious to choose ur target, some brings consequences. be  ready to accept them.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Is there an echo in here?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.