Discussion » Travel » WANTED: SEARCHING FRIENDS IN LYON

• Alexandra Zheng
    Alexandra Zheng wrote:
    <p>Hello WeliveinBeijing, I'm searching some friends in Lyon (France), I don't wanna meet Chinese, only French men or French girls but I highly prefer men.Message me please</p>
  • №❶ Passioη

WeLiveInLyon.com perhaps?

I have a male friend originally from Lyon but settles a bit up north in Nancy. He'll be back in Beijing this month. So if you can be a bit patient, I'll see if he's interested in teaching you something.

• Saint - Spartacus

C'est '' Ravissant '' D'avoir UNE Raciste Quelque part ici ou ailleur  ~ ~ !

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Ur a bi*ch....

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@LL

totally agree..ur eating chinese food..using chinese money..nd u wanna finding a french guy or maybe more..i guess in their eyes..chinese women became more open than usa..huh..?a women..should respect her self..nd dont put this topic in here,,,ur the only person will get embarrased..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

u dont wanna meet chinese...?u have racial  discramination。。?nd u hate ur own country。。i feel shame for u..if u wanna get fuck up..go..nd dont ever say that ur chinese..u dont deserve it..at all..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@LL

yeah..nd why she likes french guys..?oh my..ask anyone in NYC..who likes them,..players..yea..she doesnt mind..cuz she is more worse than a bitch..nd feels no shame..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let me get it out of the way: OP is a bit silly for trying to friend friends in France via a Beijing social networking site.

However, I think the way y'all be reacting is indicative of your own ugly pretenses.

@Saintro, Racist? I think that's a bit unfair. Maybe she has enough Chinese friends in Lyon already.

@Aquafresh, you're evidently incapable of shame.

@LL, Why do you assume she's looking for someone to fuck? You think about sex too much.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@LL, I started by saying it was stupid to look for friends in Lyon on a BJ social network. I've insulted the OP elsewhere. Hero? Nah. I'm trolling, same as you.

Now go dance in traffic.

@Pete, You need to work on some more material besides "Dando doesn't get laid." Somehow, you prove to be even less interesting than the myriad lamers who accuse me of being a cunt-hunter.

They all are what, anyway? You're incoherent. Go drink from whatever is under your kitchen sink.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... too busy playing with my two "boy toy", so I had NOT read all these, but had anyone thought about the slight possibility that "she" might not really be "she"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... War ... I thought of a Cantonese phrase for you, do you want to know?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... if you promise you wont hit me, or ask me for a fight, then I might tell you ... off to lunch!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i actually do a good friend studying in lyon right now,skyping every week,but since u r not looking for chinese then nth to contribute

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... "immense wisdom"? as fake as it is, that's a nice improvement ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee, ok, so I was wrong, and there is genuinely a female in France looking for new friends in Lyon but, as Dando mentioned, absurdly on a China based SN site where, due to distribution, would have no chance?

Olivier ... heehee ... girls have teeth, but some girls have very sharp teeth :)

Alexandra wrote: I'm not racist b ut why should I speak Chinese in France ? I don't need Chinese friends in France, I have enough friends in China, I come to France to improve my french not to improve my Chinese, I come to France to drink wine not to drink huang jiu. About men, yes French are the best

... I have no comment about most of this, but I do agree with:

1. why should I speak Chinese in France ?

2. I come to France to improve my french not to improve my Chinese

... I have met many back in Oz, and many more in Beijing who returned from overseas, who wondered why their English did not improve when most of the time spending 99% of the time with other Chinese students abroad...

Go ... Alexandra ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... 哈哈哈哈,没事,没事,昨晚肩膀被老婆咬了一口,所以有些感触!

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Astaroth   @oliver

Hehe..but im a star..so i dont need to be star...hope all the stars on the sky fire ur eyes..im a bitch..?how come..excuse me???..do u know me..?what if i dont shut the fuck up..what u gonna do..gonna kill urself..hehehehehe...do that..i wont even see ur guys..after ur died...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@LL

forget about them.. two bastards...jerks likes bitches..hehe.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Alexandra zheng\

french men r the best..?wow..i guess u had enough sex expierence..

but i totally disagree with u..

• Saint - Spartacus

@ Dando Z 单独子儿,as OP said '' I don't wanna meet Chinese, only French men or French girls but I highly prefer men '' 

obviously , it's the short cut she want to get without pay the agency for some  Procedure . and as she refuse chinese , how can make friend with chinese people ? it's Contradictory .

• Saint - Spartacus

quel est votre qualite pour avoir des bon amis ? apres tout c'est une question tres simple et radical . oubien un ephemere ? superficiel ? faux semblance ? un songe n'est qu'une image miraculeux et parfois un mirage ... ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Saintro, 什么 Procedure? Of course it's contradictory; it's a troll.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Speaking of trolls, I see Aniki has taken to using Dando-isms like "fraudster". That's cute. I'm flattered. Now kill yourself.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Saintro knows French too? ahhh ... this reminds me of someone I recently talked to ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it's certainly contradictory ...

When foreigners come to China, local Chinese asked them to speak Chinese ..

And when Chinese students go overseas, they are not allowed to speak the local language, but Chinese?

... or had I mistaken?

• Saint - Spartacus

how can i kill myself if i'm a dead . LOL , i'm from zombie land  ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

anyway , i'm an anonyme, continue boys , have fun ~ ~ ! 

• Saint - Spartacus

i mean . it's a contradictory thing if OP have any chinese friend in france as she don't like to talk and make friends with chinese who lived in france . an identity  rejection ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

that's the part exactly franch do not like if we switch the position

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That "kill yourself" was directed at someone else entirely.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I honestly cant say whether I know what French like or not (or other foreign countries for that matter), but if the girl wants to mix with the locals and improve her French (pardon the punch), I dont see how local French would not like it at all ...

Having said that, if she does act like a complete bitchm and turns her nose up when meeting new people in France who happens to be Chinese, then she is no different from the Chinese girls in China now who only wants to meet foreigners ...

Is that what you meant?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... further ... it is an open secret that many Chinese girls out there (and also on this site) prefers foreign guys, and I do wish them well for their preference and choice, but, stop pretending (acting, lying, faking) to the world that is not so, your acting is really terrible ...

Go ... go ... go ... Alexandra ... if you are not the bitch that some people thinks :)

• Saint - Spartacus

well , it's the femis director said that he like chinese culture , but he Stress ‘’he root " is more important 

i do not agree that franch girl are bitchs , even american joke them alot in lots of films specially in woody allen's ironic humor (we all knows western and Us debate)

Ex : charlotte gainsbourg , chantal akerman ... 

i can understand those chinese who only want to meet foreigners in china , it's more or less the same case as OP maby just what to discovery a new world .

i don't know what OP's  real think but her language expression  makes an uncomfortable feeling in front of other chinese ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

@ 叮噹叔叔 (义工) 终于开始吃醋了 ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

finally it's maybe a funny topic to make an interview ... lol ... just for fun

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哈哈哈哈,我只是看不习惯,那些出来说Alexandra 不对,但其实自己跟Alexandra 一样的女孩!

醋嘛?原来今晚是煮糖醋鸡翅,但,可能要加班,又可能会去BB,所以不煮了!

• Saint - Spartacus

Alexandra   is a brave girl anyway . apart other sides

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Sw@g ... let's just say that certain Chinese population has very high standard for others, but not for themselves ...

• chouette
    chouette wrote:
  • chouette
    chouette wrote:

i have not read all the comments but i already figure out this alexandra zheng is a big slut ...looking for french guy in weliveinbeijing ,ridiculous!!!! go to fuck them all in france ! dont say that u r from china....shameless shit

• chouette
    chouette wrote:

i guess this alexandra zheng is not chinese ,look her profle and her weird chinese lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Kyle ... it looks like you have caught the BT germ, or is it your natural true self? You might want to get a doctor to have a look at that ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh, I just want to make Chinese medicine out of it ... 龟苓膏!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

I start to wander, you only prefer french men , cause i rencently saw a really cool guy here, r you interested in ?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

ha? Why ? Is she a lala too? IS she interested in girls too? She just need to add that cool man, not me ....haha

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.