Discussion » Sports & Activities » NFL! Where to Watch??

• Dan
    Dan wrote:
    <p>Now that the NFL season is upon us once again, I'm hoping to find a way to watch my Packers repeat as champions! Last year I unfortunately missed the whole championship run while here in Beijing. Not happening again.....</p> <p>Anybody have any recommendations for where to watch games here in Beijing??</p> <p>Making it out to a bar or wherever to watch the games every once in awhile will be nice, but I think the more realistic way is to watch them online.</p> <p>Any websites or services that you can recommend?? Even Chinese services such as PPS or anything else??</p> <p>Thanks a ton!!</p>
  • Dan
    Dan wrote:

Thanks for the "myp2p" suggestion! I'm gonna be checking it out.

Any other online places to stream games that you might suggest, no matter how choppy they may be? Maybe I'll have different luck~~~

Haha, yeah, Aaron Rodgers is a fantasy stud. I got Philip Rivers leading my fantasy team, along with Chris Johnson/Legarut Blount/Felix Jones, Nicks/Wayne/Welker........... Looking pretty good if I don't say so myself!

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

any help??

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.