Discussion » Current Events » Domestic Violence of Celeb's family

• Liz
    Liz wrote:

丽娜华的Mom is wife of Li Yang, founder of Crazy English 

(Quote from Weibo)

丽娜华的Mom:You knocked me to the floor. You sat on my back. You choked my neck with both hands and slammed my head into the flloor. When I pried your hands from my neck you grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the floor ten more times!

My back is weak after having kids. You weigh much more than me. Lydia screamed and scratched your arm to get you to stop. When you did, I got up, grabbed our passports, grabbed her and ran to the police station.

The police officers were shocked but efficient and kind. They immediately sent me to the hospital. They tried to call you several times. They asked what I wanted to do, did I want to press charges or just have you come in and talk to domestic affairs officer. I sent you a message

Our kids are now in bed and I sit here crying as I write this. I sent you a message that you had to go to the police station. You ignored it. I just wanted you to talk to someone. I begged you to see a counselor before this happened many times. I have given you a week to get help

The time on my hospital admission slip is 2:15. CT scan 2:46 You were posting slogans on your weibo. I was in the hospital alone with Lydia and you were in a TV studio like nothing happened. This is not right!

You are an educated person. You must recognize this behavior is not mentally sound. I must divorce you for the sake of our girls. I will never teach them to hate you, you are their father. I will teach them to hate your behavior.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Really sad what women are going through in families. Well, I just think he might have gone crazy since he is a crazy english owner.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I wonder if her being a white chick affected the way the police dealt with the issue, or will affect how the courts handle the divorce proceedings.

What was the name of that English school administrator from Hong Kong who stepped down after being accused of raping an employee? It was a couple years ago. I can't remember the name of the school or the name of the dude.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Another living case of anti-social psychopath. 

Domestic violence is not a social problem in China, it is a culture. 

Overlooking that Li Yang's Crazy English is pure hokum, his behavior in this seperate case demonstrates that he has some problems with his integrity, not merely his act of violene, but also his comments on the media as a "victim of unsuccessful marriage". He also pretended to make up with his wife so that she withdrew the charge of domestic violence (which once withdrew, can not be revoked), as soon as the charge is removed, he returns to be the terrible well-dressed beast. 

I have seen the forensic pictures, it was quite serious. Is Li Yang trying to demonstrate that he is fighting against the American Imperialists? Because he is succeeding. It is easy to prophesize that they are going to divorce and he will continue live his pathetic promoscuous phony violent life. Although usually Chinese courts have a serious problem with the enforcement of civil rulings.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.