Discussion » Nonsense » It's a good thing or bad thing that a girl hav

• Yiyi/Yang:
    Yiyi/Yang: wrote:
    <p>It's a good thing or bad thing that a girl have many male friends?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Actually, I've met quite a few ladies who get along better with guys than with girls, and if anything they're less attention whorish than "regular" girls. Some of them are tomboys. Some of them are geeks. Some of them are 装逼 poseurs, though, but that's par for the course regarding humanity.

As long as we're making armchair psychological judgments, having mostly guy friends often indicates a distaste for henhouse drama and a general tendency to be more straightforward. Not to imply that all women are histrionic and duplicitous, but that's the social construct that these tomboys and geeks are ostensibly reacting to.

• №❶ Passioη

Kyle, don't you think it's a bit of an excuse rather than a reason?

A female who can't stand friendship with other female of same emotional nature (or bitchiness) with her... I  can only think she's not comfortable with someone who takes her attention rather than give her attention -

That brings us back to the phrase "Attention wh#r#"...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

if is in her friends list on facebook or on weliveinbeijing, NO, is a normal thing,  a proportion 20:1  :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Women don't have a "same emotional nature" distinct from men. We all experience the same range of emotions (altered by different hormonal balances and different social realities).

At different times, I've counted considerably more females as friends than men, particularly when I was the token straight white guy feminist toward the end of my university days. Granted, I would consider banging the vast majority of them if I was given the opportunity, but that doesn't mean I'm going to treat them differently than my closest male buddies.

Unless they ask.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando Z - You do have a point but you know what I mean by "same emotional nature".. simply differentiating them from guys but not saying they all have the same level of emotion / emotional problems...

I kinda agree with Scott's 1st 2 posts. Additionally, given that similar feminine psychological configuration, females do understand each other better than guys can ever understand them... So a girl who prefers to keep only male friends may for the following reasons:

1. Attention and Special treatment

2. Alternative source of Affection

3. To satisfy her different moods

• №❶ Passioη

4. To test her market value in the game

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.