Discussion » Nonsense » Chilling Voicemails from 9/11's Flight 93

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <p><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/unexpected-legacy-left-by-hero-of-flight-93.html">Listen to the messages here</a>.</p> <p>Mark Bingham died Sept. 11, 2001, while saving countless lives. Just how many will never be known. <br /><br />The <strong>openly gay </strong>rugby player was one of the heroic passengers who led a revolt against the terrorists on United Airlines Flight 93. The hijackers planned to slam the plane into the White House or the U.S. Capitol, according to the 9/11 Commission Report. Instead, the plane crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pa., killing the terrorists and passengers &ndash; but nobody else. <br /><br />The most visible torchbearer of Bingham&rsquo;s legacy is Alice Hoagland, his mother. After losing Bingham -- her only child -- Hoagland became a tireless advocate for issues that were important to her son. Now 61, the retired United flight attendant is a proponent of aviation safety, a spokesperson for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community, and an avid supporter of rugby.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Monkey ... where is thy Master?

I happened to have just received a bunch of "last minute" photos via email, and this one below is (supposedly) a tourist photo before the 911 moment ... and this thread seems appropriate ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Saw it on Snopes. It was photoshopped. Pixels, etc.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I dont know, I did not verify the source with the sender of the email ... it does look a bit PSed, but, try to imagine if it is real ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.