Discussion » Dating & Romance » WANTED : FRENCH PEOPLE

• Alexandra Zheng
    Alexandra Zheng wrote:
    <p>I'm searching french man to do a language exchange and may be more</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, OP, are are searching for people or one person? May be more__What's is more?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

She wants him to teach her how to make cheese...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... though PUA Mother of God and Wetting in his Dream sound so shockingly similar, if not the same, let's not consider that for the moment ...

Alexandra ... one of my friends is actually from France, I will see if he can introduce anyone to you and then get back to you, keep your fingers crossed :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... that's nice of you ... hmmm ... while I might have your attention, do you want to tell people why you use two IDs?

[supp] ... my apology ... what I meant was that, do you want to tell people the truth about your two IDs, or would you like me to do that?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... complete silence after 30 minutes? OK ... then either I did not get through to you at all, or somehow you think that I was bluffing ... I am guessing the latter ...

Anyway, if you DO consider yourself a PUA, you should have skin as thick as brick, and yes, considering what you had said in the past couple of weeks, you are most likely even thicker than brick ... so here goes ...

These two images below were taken from three screen dumps, the first one was two C&P from the "bubble" page, and the second from this current thread ... notice the striking similarity?

You do seem to me as an IT expert of something, then you should know very well that computers are the most stupid in the world, i.e they only do what they are designed to do, in this case, the site recorded two entries of you, carelessly using the same ID to say different things, which obviously you scrapped one entry and then used another ID ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, Astaroth, I dont think he paid to learn English, and even if he did, I think he was resistant about learning it ... he (I mean "him" but using the other ID) did say in one of his own threads that English is useless (or something like English is not important), so only knowing a few words would be sufficient ... that was of course pointless but definitely funny ...

Just crawled out from a-hole ... right, you are here ...

I have to say that you are actually very smart, but one thing about smart people is that they are so full of themselves that they get careless, like in this case ... I am not sure how I will toy with you for the rest of the day or week yet, so until I can think of something fun to do with you, why dont you crawl back into where your crawled out from, and just sit tight ... and if I need money bad enough, I might pimp you out to some of the girls on this site so that they can abuse you until you cry ... deal?

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

..u posted another topic..said no chinese men nd women...nd u want a french bf..?hehe...trust me..this is the worst idea..nd ur chinese..nd also a women..repect yourself..dont put a topic said searching a bf or more..dont lose womens face..thanks...u dont feel shame about yourself..?sure u dont..

• Saint - Spartacus

Ha Ha , @ she , it's dangours to know too much

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i have friend who was studing in France,i think that she has french bf now,would you like to know them and learn some language?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm just going to leave this here.

• Saint - Spartacus

@ Dando z , i appriciate the stage ... in addition, it is SOLO ...

1 wrote:

血儿腥..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... 姥姥又东山再起?哦,不对,应该说姥姥又抬起头了!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"puamog = pua + amog"

puaamog

fix'd

Hold the fucking phone, guys. It looks like my primitive western monkey mathematics skills are better than this here Asiatic. Irony is pretty fucking ironic, isn't it?

What's more, the full acronym would be Pick Up Artist Alpha Male Other Guy. Your name means Pick Up Alpha Male Other Guy, which means you like to seduce Alpha Male Other Guys.

Long story short:

you is gay, son.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

同志加油!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... you are too late, we have long figured out that this monster is looking for guys, even though he claims to be a PUA, skilled at picking up "high score women" ...

... and it would have been very obvious, when he came here to spread those sexit garbabe ... but we were too busy paying him back to notice ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

哎呀,姥姥又出现了,怎么?这次又再抱怨了?可怜啊...回洞再好好修炼修炼吧...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha Morning show ........

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

still keep searching?oh......be efficient

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

and,i don't really think the french guy would like to be your bf by looking this forum what you advertised...

• Silje Linnerud

alright, everybody, you heard that, she says "stop to be mean with her". what are you guys waiting for?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... Cipherie ... if you make me one of your famous dinner, I wont be mean to you ... hell, I can never be mean to you, full stop ..

• Silje Linnerud

yeah, we can arrange that. but my point is, Alexandra definitely has a unique different taste, she wants to be treated in a mean way. it's something new to me. 

• Silje Linnerud

i am good at making french toast, too, for sure, but only for breakfast. LOL

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... since I dont sleep over, someone else can have the french toast ... I will just "clean" the dinner ..

As far as Alexandra is concerned, if she is just fragment of our imagination, then there is nothing to be mean to ...

Or if she is real ... but she does not sound real ...

• Amalie Sæverud
  • Amalie Sæverud

Poor Ayiela, look who she is defending for!

• Silje Linnerud

DD, no matter if she is unreal or not, there's only one thing I am pretty sure, only the unwanted ones will start a thread calling out for sex. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... gotcha ... * wink wink *

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
  • Silje Linnerud

Croissant??? Scott, I think you are American and should go with Donuts!!!! And I only offer french toast with straight coffee, no sugar nor milk.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

how about german or italian?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... see how the mention of food has (nearly) harmonised an otherwise silly conversation?

I have simple breakfast when I am at home, but when I went on holiday or trip, and stayed at "nice" hotels, I often had HUGE breakfast ... including pastries, croissant, toasts, eggs (preferred sunny side), sausages, fruits, cereals, and most importantly black coffee ... heehee ...

... I agree that donuts are not good for breakfast, but I would eat it anyway :)

• Silje Linnerud

DD, you are absolutely right. who cares what/whom a weirdo wants to fuck. Food is always favorable. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... you know that I am just plain 八卦, but without which, I would not have become what I am today, heehee ... I just saw some really juicy Hong Kong style 叉烧 in someone's photo album ... heehee ..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.