Discussion » Nonsense » asking foreign guys:how do u guys think about

• n0b0dy
    n0b0dy wrote:
    <p>How do u guys think about the dressing style of Chinese girls in Beijing?(not just in Clubs but include night out dressing style)</p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Glasses without lenses...

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

This question is from nobody; right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... as far as I am concerned, what matters most are skin tone (not racially speaking), as well as body shape, height, even the shape of the face ...

... for example, for two girls with the similar shape, height, face (similar makeup perhaps?), whether that be Chinese or western, they can both look great in qi pao, or OL, or casual, or night time party dress etc ..

... on the "receiving" end, each guy has his particular like or dislike ...

... if we really want to break this down, the permutation can come to thousands and thousands, so, heehee, it is a very difficult question, if not a bit useless :)

• Simen Wangberg

Merits: those stockings + tiny shorts that some gals seem to be so fond of wearing.

Faults: pretty much everything else.

I demand more gothy-looking chicks NAO

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I hapen to see these stockings. At the village, more models can be seen there.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Nobody! Are u sure?:)

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Cant view the photos plz..

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Padded bras

• №❶ Passioη

Envious be the aves... next time I'll take a camera along (especially to Wudaokou)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott J. The cam did the job. I do like taking pix, am a photographer. 3litun is for everyone to visit. Nthing to say?

@Nobody, ha ha, I thought u were sure:)

High Priest

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Oh be nice kids........ 

The onesies are not so cute on most girls unless it is Korean design, but some can pull them off nicely.  If they dress like Korean girls then YES YES YES, but if they dress from the zoo then no no no.  I guess it all depends on what the girl's fashion sense is like and whether she is confident with her self.  I woman who is confident and cares about how she looks will usually look good no matter what she wears. 

• Saint - Spartacus

how much she is ? ( i mean the girl in the photo )

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

High Priest is a voyeurist; water is wet.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don‘t understand why the young people only wear the spectacle-frame,look wired and useless...

not everybody the fashion designer,they all have their own taste,i think all look not bad if not over dressed too much

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

Most of girls there don't wanna be toned and tanned, which's sth that really bothers me.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.