• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

as my experience 

i usually hang out along 

and last night in sanlitun i got some messege from a chinese girl 

then we met

was so boring...dont drink don`t dance and~~~ don`t kiss

and she told me the reason she came out because to early she can`t sleep

she want just come out to so funny people .........

then i told her 'you really don`t have fun with me ,better to go home sleep '

then i went to KOKOMO and had great night.

-------------------------------------------------

ok now i am analysis why there is no way.

chinese girls usually don`t go out along

she must have some male friends or friends

as the kind of condition

no matter how much she like you , she won`t kiss you and go home with you

because her friend were there , i don`t know why they think in this way.

-------------------------------------

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

hey

homeboy...........

actually 

i almost got girls every time i hangout alone

i just direct kiss them and warm them 

they like to go home with me 

-------------

BTW:how was last night?

------------

i just feel tired to play the pretending game with them 

• Simen Wangberg

I humbly disagree. Women will go home with you if they desire sex and you are attractive enough by their standards. What you actually say to them is almost meaningless.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@scott 

you are talking picking up ART! 

i agree what you point 

but but 

have you ever use this ART got some nice chinese girl in the bar and happy ending in the first time you met.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

we guy need hang out together

lol

we talk to much!

we need exercise this in the real field.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... Hahahaha ... Kevin should become friend with MagicDeek, he know all about PUA ...
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

really 

sound good

hey scott 

let go

show me the ART 

to chinese girls only

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

its very hard for chinese girls to release themself.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... (continued) ... release? heehee ... kinky ...
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

will do dude.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ah,kevin,come on,even that ur aim is to pick up a girl u shouldn't be that.u said u go directly to kiss a girl,i'm wondering did u get some punches back?

i give u girl's opinion,i will never go with a guy who is not capable of TALKING.

• Rick (史大龙)

Kevin, you have no game....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kevin, If all the blablabla doesn´t work, you always can jump on her, and use acupuncture with your fingers to unlock her meridians and get an overflow of sexual 气 and turn her on, then she will be more receptive ;P 

• Simen Wangberg

"Yes, true. Welcome to being a foreigner in China. I'm talking about the rest of the girls who aren't sex-hungry and don't think you're attractive. You can fuck them too if you're a smooth talker."

I think that applies to people (men and women) everywhere, though. Then again, looking back at the women I've hooked up with and analyzing my methods for attracting them, I can only conclude that I never actually had any methods. I pretty much just walked into vaginas without really paying attention to how I got there. I never got laid when I made it a point to do so, and I always got laid when I wasn't remotely expecting to.

CANT EXPLAIN THAT!

Magnets.

• kö
    wrote:

let me tell you...you are not her  type  or you date with boring girl 。。。。i also dont  like  hook up  waste time.. if i like i will  pick up this guy ..if not better enjoy with drink and dance...no more

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Reading this thread makes me realise I'm really rooting for Kevin to one day actually do it with a girlie. Like any good fictional character he grows on you without you really noticing - like when that dyke gets shot in the first series of The Wire.

Kevin, what's wrong with what's on the WLIB menu? Don't we have anything you like?? Do you need uncle Pommie to throw you some scraps from the table? Listen my little yellow hombre - we'll hit up the town tonight and you can have anything that I absolutely won't touch. I will do that for you. The trick is to get Dando to make first contact with your mark. He can't help himself but come out with some gross 4chan meme or talk about some new way he's found of jerking off or some shit. Just as she's lost all faith in men you sidle up and try to be marginally less offensive. Fish. Barrel. Or you could give her the ol' Stealth Salami. You do look like a bit of a fag (no offense) so play that to your advantage and when she lowers her guard make sure her knickers go with it! Also, don't forget you have an incredible resource right here. Where else do you think sexually successful alpha males hang out but in the very thick of the WLIB forums! Hit up my boy Black Passion for the master class. Chinese dudes don't have to be like white dudes on crack!

• Simen Wangberg

"Like any good fictional character he grows on you without you really noticing - like when that dyke gets shot in the first series of The Wire."

I think that's exactly what's happened. If we actually met in real life, we'd probably all just be really disappointed with each other. Although I try to represent myself here as accurately as possible. For example, I really do look like a fat, middle-aged Chinese dude. And I really do scream at people that I don't like.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm OP, there's always a way. Get a to learn a better way to pick them up.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's a disturbingly accurate description of my pick-up game, @Pomy. Not just the 4chan memes and open discussion of my masturbation habits, but the Stealth Salami method as well.

But I'd like to say something about the original topic regarding Kevin's choice of venue: A lot folks feel the same way about Internet hook-ups as others feel about bar and nightclub hook-ups. Personally, I've never found either environment to be an advantageous hunting ground.

Maybe it's better not to think of it as a hunt, or a race, or any other sort of metaphor for a contest. There is no success or failure. The bitches love that Zen shit sometimes. Sometimes.

• Simen Wangberg

I just point at my wiener with both hands, like HEY check this out, ladies!

ALWAYS works.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Adolfo ... been watching too much ninja movies or Chinese martial arts? heehee ...

Following what Nobody said ... and the Korean Wonder Girls started spreading out in my mind, and there is a bed there too, heehee ... (madly shaking my head) ... I was just wondering, as I had never done it before, but is ONS (more or less) equivalent to PU?

... and is that what is happening out there these days, i.e. people are picking people up in bars and clubs, like they play CS or similar?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't understand why should the girls would kiss or go home with a guy whom just meet the first time to reliese themselves?and yes,we go out with friends (male or female) enjoy the groups,we talk,drink and dance,just having fun...this is the way to avoid bad feelings with a stranger by kissing or something else...i truely hate some guys go to the bars or clubs just looking for the ONS...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think the good girls have the stronger mind not to be that "cheap" (it's just a self opinion)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I agree with what Yanni said, but I cannot wait to see what MagicDeek says ... heehee

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

she disappeared?or looking for the placenta somewhere...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... "she" probably went out to celebrate, because "she" has got Kevin as her new apprentice, and also the support of a few other "good men" ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

ah...i see...maybe they all go dating the "high score girls" this evening...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Moon,i am not that brave enough could go there alone,next time maybe you can teach me how,i trust you,hee hee...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... or if you ladies should go to places like 满记, I will surely pick up the bill for you ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

haha...Moon,i found that we have many interests same...also i would like to sit there have my drink,enjoy the music and look to the people,their looks,dresses,behaviours,it's like a small world...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

DD,i am waiting for the chance back to Beijing again,will definately join you in 满记... :P

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe..they..?kevin..ur not chinese..?how many people in china..?how many chinese girls in china..?how many chinese girls uve met?1000..?nop..100?nop..10..?i think nop...nd why they should kiss u..nd so chinese girls must be a slut nd come to u..nd having sex with u..?excuse me..who r u..keep looking..sure ull find nothin..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Oh yeah..what about jerks..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.