Discussion » Beijing Life » The fucking ridiculous beating in Sanlitun

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    <p>As we all know that,sanlitun is the most popular fun place in BJ,and personally,it's my favorite too,but recently,we have been all noticing the annoying construction work at bar street.but i believe it's not the reason why a fight started owing to the limited narrow road there.</p> <p>during this month,two foreigners i know have been beated badly there by some chinese guys,WITH NO REASON. and yesterday,when we were on Beida campus,an australian student also complained this to me he was very confused why the chinese guy got so mad when he accidentially poped onto him.</p> <p>Did this happen to you or your friend too?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... where is Kodi?

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    ps:plz respond if u really have sth to tell,i really wanna a feedback ,so furious somehow about it,but i need do a research first.

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    DD,why kodi ?_?

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    ha,sorry pete,i surely involved my personal preference into the statement,let me delete most,ok? yeah,u r right,i actually only been to D22,propganda,the restaurant name i fogot,sth like bamb,korean BBQ..and pizzahut.if it counts.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ,,, it's better I dont explain it for the moment, but if he should say anything, you would know ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    ok,i searched and found that thread,didn't notice.so basically some foreigners had this experiences and the one case High Priest mentioned happened to my friend and his friend exactly,one couldn't even eat cause his mouth was not his anymore.

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    yeah,seems it's not getting good comments at all these days.honestly speaking after this happened,i started to hate it now somehow

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    if it's that case,then it's nth about unfair crash.

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    maybe some loser feel jealous ABOUT CHINESE GIRLS LIKE foreigners ?

    HAHA 

    i can understand this 

    but i never feel in this way

    i like all the people who can be COOL.

    ------------------------

    others , only weak guys do more fight one.

    that is so waek! 

    like a man beat girls and kids.

  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

    Not gonna mention names here, but a friend were taking a piss from inside one of the bars outdoor area in the barstreet and out to where the bikes are standing. This pissed off the management, and the guys attacked him and violently threw him out.

    I can see the bar's reason to get angry about this, it's not really an acceptable thing to do when when it's 10 meters to the toilet. However, I can see the mindset of my drunk friend as well. The fact that most people tend to do shit that they didn't figure out was stupid in the moment while drunk is probably one of the most documented facts known to mankind, and reacting with violence and involving a bunch of the malatan guys to attack him would be considered overreacting back in the not-so-wild-wild-west, but I guess this is the Chinese way in many situations.

    Like my friend that work at 1F said, they DO have a perfectly fine (at least working) toilet only meters away.

    I'm not sure if I believe that people get beaten by 'no reason', but I do agree that a lot of fights in the barstreet are uneccessary and could be solved more peacefully.

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    but also not all foreigners are cool right.

    i met some loser in juicy this week 

    that guy broken the WC`S DOOR for no reason.

    i was there too 

    and then this guy told security that was i did.

    haha 

    but i think the security not stupid 

    they took that guy

    ------------------------------------------------

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。破网站,又坏了!好奇问问,喝醉是什么感觉的?为什么好像很多人都喜欢喝醉闹事?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... damn stupid site ... it's broken again .. I just want to know, how does it feel to be really pissed or blind? and why does it seem that a lot of people to like get really blind and got himself/herself into lots of trouble?
  • kö
    wrote:

    珍爱生命 远离三里屯

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。哈哈哈哈,没事,我支持双鱼,Nicam,但网站又被改坏了!
  • くり
    くり wrote:

    hahahaha

    i would love to see that..

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    为什么一有人说什么 总有人 无缘的跟风 

    这很无聊哦

    打架本来就不好 

    我到觉得 外国人 不会 那么大气氛去打

    我倒是见过中国人很多会欺负人

    我一般会阻止 

    中国人应该在乎我们的名誉 去维护它 

    不是整天说些无意义的牢骚 跟风 犯傻

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    hey homeboy 

    lets go sanlitun  

    wahaha 

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    why people like to go Miga's ?

    very expensive drink 

    no music 

    just a balcony?

    are you looks like JHON lennon

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    You fucking bitch (actually, lots of Chinese bitches) should go to other countries and don't stay in China, and China is the country with the most bitches in the world!

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @Dudu, really?  So, you may be a son of a bitch, huh

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    I am talking female like Tina's猫.

    When I talk female Chinese like my mom's generation, I always show great respect to their generation, because they know to be hard-working, support for the family and foster their children.

    Not like today's Chinese young woman, who are bitch only knows to ask not to give. Like your Spanish people, lazy and greedy!

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @Dudu, Your mom's generation????  ohhh yeah!! the slave generation, in which arranged marriages and female submission to assholes like you were the rule, huh?

    Come on!!! Don´t be a afraid of the current chinese women, 小人. They don´t bite. Instead stay at home in a friday night, go out and try to vent your sexual frustration, good luck!!  :D

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    " slave generation"

    You stayed in China for so long, please learn to respect my father's generations who sacrifice themselves to build this country, why you stay in China? Not because of modern Chines bitch, but because of my father's generations who gave birth to this new country. By the way, my mother's generation has better and real social status than any woman in this world, because Chairman Mao said: Woman can hold half of China's sky in 1956. My mother's generations are more creative and self-respect than modern Chinese woman, modern Chinese woman are bitches who likes to those bitches in the program "非诚勿扰".

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Sure!! chairman Mao was a gentlemen with all his wifes, lovers and abandoned sons....
    Any case, I´m agree with you about that yours parents's generations who sacrificed themselves to build this country and make a few chinese very rich.

    But you are wrong about respect, because respect is earned, not given because of your rank or authority or your fear and obedience, and unfortunately this is the way in which you have learnt about ¨respect¨ at the school and in your home. 

    You know, There is a fact in which we can be agree: modern Chinese women are not like your mother, and this is a fucking good thing seeing the stinky behaviour of his son to the women.... shame on you!! :P

     

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    haha

    Quite interesting, you are also a poor Spanish, there are also few people in your country are rich, the same all around the world, China is not special about this point.

    You are right, Chinese are still stupid and don't know only you beat others, and then they will respect you, not because you are kind to them. Just like western countries (Spain is not one of them, because Spain is too backward in today's world) beat Gaddafi and Libya, now the people in Libya respect these western countries very much, so China needs to learn from these western countries and send army and bomb countries like Viet Nam and Phillipines, so they will know to respect China.

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    All the books you read are fake and mendacious.

    You western countries and people are purposed to demonize Chairman Mao in order to denigrate Chinese people's leader.

    If you are honest enough, you should read more books about your own leaders' life to know how dirty and ugly they are.

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    When those dirty people can't defeat Chairman Mao and his great thinking, and then they use dirty tricks to demonize Chairman Mao, only jerk will do that and believe that other smart people will believe.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    you should read more books about your own leaders' life to know how dirty and ugly they are.


    hohoho so funny!!! we already know it, because we are not a fucking naive like you, brainwashed at the school, oh yeah!!! repeat mao mao.... like a mantra, until you get the ilumination, or your masters give you a prize, bootlicker.

    Did you know that free speech, criticism are good values? Did The Age of Enlightenment arrived to China? This is the reason why our goverments need to work hard to controll and fuck us. But this is not the case of China, where at the schools you still can see arselickers, tattletale and servility everywhere. And now the things are changing here, but seems that some people don´t like it, huh? they prefer live like in the old times, being a slave, and don't care about if an emperor or a camarilla, using a deified mummy, command them. The Fear of Freedom.

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    Free speech? Are you kidding? 

    http://roll.sohu.com/20110902/n318109984.shtml

    How naive you proved yourself to be!

    I only have on word, if you don't think China is not free, you can go back to your poor Spain to enjoy your free and rich life, right? Who cares about you?

    haha, brainwashing? Western people are the most idiot people in this world believing they are the most corrected person, how do you think about that? Because you are also brainwashed by your culture and education, give me some examples that you don't need to take responsible to talk what you want in your country? I just remind you the political correctness in your culture and country. Don't talk like an idiot and small kid to show you are stupid. There is no real freedom. haha, slave? if your people really care about this problem, I suggest to go to India and stay there, unnecessary to stay in China, you will love India and no need to complain in China.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    jajaja funny guy, the chinese people are soooo happy in my country, in fact, they don´t want to come back!!! I suppose because still there are too many 傻B like you and your fellows in their country... 

    But I think in the next 10-20 years, all the bigots like you will dissapear, modern chinese women will not join her genes with morons, because in the current china they have money, jobs and a strong feeling of independence, you can not buy them. So Your govement will need use test-tube babies and invest in biotechnology to clone shabi jajaja

    Now i have to go, is the time to party in Spain, yeah my poor country, can you see how unhappy we are here?? :P tomorrow more, read you, ciao ciao

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    haha

    You even can't understand what I said.

    You are just a normal guy from Spain with lots of lazy people.

    I am talking about the whole people in China, I am not thinking for myself, haha

    Quite interesting, I never regard those people who give up their culture or national identity as Chinese, don't misunderstand what I said.

    Haha,moron? maybe, you wish all Chinese are real moron just like hundreds years ago, when western countries bombed Libya, I think you are thinking Libyan people are freed? haha, quite funny, you forget to let others know actuaaly western countries a re bombing for oil and energy.

    You dirty people.

    haha, sorry, i don't care about a low-grade european country like Spain, maybe your people enjoy better life than most Chinese, but it also shows they are beneficiary of this unequal world, so the thinking of Chairman Mao is more precious in today's world for Chinese people.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    Dudu, how do you feel about all of the Chinese who have emmigrated and don't want to come back? Just interested on your input on the Chinese who have left China to settle down in other countries.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。 and this stupid god damn site is still wrecked ... damn damn damn ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。Adolfo ... I am sorry to inform you that, all the bigots like Dudu would stil be here, just like cockroaches 。。。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。Adolfo 。。。by the way, dont party too hard, it might raise the blood pressure of Dudu the dude ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。the story of Dudu。。。http://fs.funshion.com/subject/98392/...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "All the books you read are fake and mendacious."

    LOL

    ONLY MY BOOKS ARE GOOD

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    This kind of brainless, reflexive zeal is more entertaining coming from Christians. Dudu yet again proves that just like everything else in China, even the mode of bigotry is copied from the West.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    blueballs, butthurt, 蛋疼, 菊紧, etc.

    Some 样鬼子 stole his girl.

    For him, a lady is just a shirt. A garment. An ornament. Just something to show off. If it gets wrinkled and stinky, he can just take it off and wear a different one. But if you take his shirt he'll cut off your arm. And the shirt if it's still on it.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。hahahaha ... gentlement, as Dando has already pointed out, here's the original Chinese saying ... 兄弟如手足,夫妻如衣服!
  • Simen Wangberg

    Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!

    And by "make an omelette", I mean "attempt to obtain dominance in the Middle East" and by "eggs" I mean "children's skulls."

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    wow,kevin,u really have a pleasant and forgiving attitude towards ppl,that's great,we all should do that.

    yeah,by "with no reason"i mean some unnecessary conflict,but at same time, it mostly goes with some deliberate agression to start a physical attack,it's perfectly right that some ppl just wanna show that they are laoda,as a chinese, i think chinese ppl generally tend to pursue peace whenever it's possible but not to stir up sth.for this kind thing in slt,and these kinds of ppl, foreign tourists or residents better to realize this and avoid it.i just feel bad for my friends,so un fair.

    ada,欢迎跑题啊,女孩儿的专利。

    and for dudu,i apologized that my mind system automatically ignored ur comments and U originally,but to be fair since u r also a human being,everyone deserves some respect so here is what's for u, I  fully understand ppl like u who is filled up with hatred to the world,if u feel somehow happy by assulting ppl even that u don't even fucking know them.then do it.at least this is what WLIB can do for u.

     

    DD,你让丁当阿姨听到你的那句“夫妻如衣服”让你跪搓板去你。哈

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ DUDU?: Chill out bro, You've let it out now,lets take a moment to inhale. It seems as if you've offended a lot of people so why not try and appreciate some?

  • Mackenzie Nellis

    Ditto what astaroth said.

  • №❶ Passioη

    If I was Dudu, I'd give Tina a big wet kiss for the brain surgery attempt...

    @ Scott - "Taiwan" = 'Thailand'?.. I was hoping you'd include Malaysia / Singapore on your SE-Asia list. I agree with you 91%... But rather than have to import those women, why don't we simply move to SE-Asia where we hope to get better respected as white guys?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... changing to Chinese channel for a moment ...

    Tina 。。。嘻嘻,我说这个,就当然不会怕这个,我们从来不会保证什么“天长地久”,因为是不现实的!而,这也是我们来北京的考虑之一!有兴趣的话,找我!

     

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Roman - where?

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Gang bang in the worst way....

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Regardless of who they are we know that they were Chinese guys indigenous to the area and you weren't. Its common thing today even in the west and Wushu remains useful because of instinctive wise minds and fine lines.

  • №❶ Passioη

    @ Roman - that's sad. I live near-by and I walk that same street at least once a week at midnight often either alone or with a chinese girl... but no one ever approached or attacked me though. perhaps I should be careful

    @ All non-yellows - You should start reporting these incidences to your embassies for documentary purposes or more... you never know how bad it could get in the near future

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... I asked this before, but no one seemed to notice (though unlikley) ...

    Not that I think this kind of problems should not nor cannot be corrected soon, or in the future, but if everyone complains about it, and it looks like such problem wont be corrected any sooner, why are you guys still going back there? Like to live a bit dangerouosly?

    №❶ Passioη ... all non what? It does not sound like you ..

  • №❶ Passioη

    hehehe... @Uncle DD - Chinese street gangsters once or twice attacked black... these days more and more whites are being attacked... but I never heard an incidence with South East Asians, Koreans, Mongolians, Kazaks or other asian races similar to chinese...

    So only non-YELLOW fellows should heed this one... but you can choose if I'm in this one or not hehehe.. I've never been attacked though. Chinese people who meet me are very friendly.. so far!

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ Scott, I understand bro but for example just because someones is knee deep into someones wife doesn't make her theirs. All I'm saying is that it's China above all else.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    What? I have seen way, way, way, way more Chinese on Chinese beat downs than anything else in or outside bars

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...№❶ Passioη ... dont mind me, it's just your distinction of "yellow" from the rest ... never mind ..

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    This skinny asshole stumbles around Sanlitun alone and parleys with drug dealers just long enough to laugh at their prices. Y'all motherfuckers be small time. I own the night.

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ Scott:

    I agree that its defiantly xenophobic attitudes at work. Things need to change.....

    @ Z Stop Playin

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    *Roman,i'm very sorry and sad again to hear this,did u get hurt badly.luckily u could run away later,this is stupid! i'm starting to think there are groups of chinese guys there every day to look for target to attack. right now when i'm in slt,i tend to see if there is a guy getting beated so i can help! even i didn't get involved but this has been sth that bother me a lot.THOSE PPL SHOULD DIE!

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    actually i will be honest i did get involved,and i'm the one who get hurt most!if it were not those fucking retards,my life will be different now.

  • №❶ Passioη

    wow.. sounds like they reconstructed you a great deal... Share some details... I never saw you as one who could box but you should know China has some kinda reward program for Good Samaritans. What really happened?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... what Tina said is a different story, it is not about Chinese versus the rest of the world (although people like Dudu and MagicClit might like to think so) ... but possibly a small group of individuals "romping" SLT and looking for people to beat up ...

    ... in such case, some photos or ID might be helpful ...

  • Saint - Spartacus

    Chinese leaders can be anyone else if Mao doesn't exist , coz the need of that period ... there always sb instead ... ...

    in addtion, that's too exaggerate to be Mao's flater ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc