Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Trekiz is looking for Travel writers & editors

• Felix Liu
    Felix Liu wrote:
    Full-Time Travel Writer & Editor (Based in Beijing) Company introduction: Trekiz has created the first “smart platform” for travel planning and booking. The platform is a highly innovative and integrated "one-stop travel shop.” We empower users to design and book a full range of personalized trips, activities, and other services. Currently, Trekiz provides a huge variety of travel products and services to English-speaking travelers traveling to and within China. We’re developing our global platform for travel to all parts of the world. Our website: www.trekiz.com 1.Job specifications and responsibilities: 1)Research, write and edit information related to travel service products (activities, destinations, etc.). Communicate with the business development team to clarify product-related information. 2)Write and post marketing/promotional content on blogs, public social networks and social media platforms etc. Cooperate with and support the PR/marketing team. 3)Work with the related team members to ensure content is optimized for search engine optimization (SEO); 4)Other ad hoc writing/editing assignments. 2.Education and experience requirements: 1)BA/BS degree in related fields 2)A track record of creativity and writing accomplishment, including a work portfolio of work - submission of at least one writing sample is required 3)Knowledge of and travel experience in China is preferred 3.Key competencies and requirements: 1)Outstanding native English skills, demonstrating impeccable command of vocabulary and grammar, and attention to detail. Experience with writing for English language publications or other professional writing materials is preferred; 2)1 year experience in related fields; 3)Desire to work in a start-up environment; 4)An appreciation for travel writing. Good marketing/sales-related writing; 5)The desire and capability to leverage the power of a multi-cultural team to achieve optimal results; 6)This is a full time position. 4.Development opportunity and compensation: 1)As a member of the core team of this fast-growing start-up company, top performers can expect fast career development; 2)Exact salary depends on employee’s level of ability and experience. The probation period is 3 months for full time editors; 3)Other benefits in accordance with national laws and regulations; 4)No relocation compensation is offered. Please send your resume with writing samples to recruitment@trekiz.com. Appropriate candidates will be contacted for interviews.
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Hehehhehehehe  So your eye color can turn into red too.  Mutation man.

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

I am an experienced Travel writter but unfortunately I am not a native English speaker. This means that you have to let someone look through my articles. Please contact me by PM if you are intrested in any kind of cooperation. I could occasionally work as a free lancer for you.

• Simen Wangberg

This actually sounds like a pretty good opportunity, but I'm already gainfully employed. Good luck finding someone. Would suggest looking...somewhere that isn't here. But I guess you never know.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.