Discussion » Nonsense » if u hang out everyday, you don`t feel like st

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>if u hang out everyday, you don`t feel like stay at home.</p> <p>but if you stay at home a long time , you will lazy for knowing new people.</p> <p>now! i feel so boring for staying home.</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

if i go out every day,i will want to stay at home for a while to get the one moment peace...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i know what u mean kevin,but it's not a bad thing if u enjoy it.but staying at home is somehow much fun sometimes that depends how u to find what u wanna do,for example,COOKING,of course for me.u probably have ur own preference

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... someone said "cooking"?

Kevin ... either way, too much time outside, or too much time at home, there needs to be a balance ...

... for many people, Australia is known to be a quiet and laid-back country, but we never get much spare time left, because there are always so much to do around the house, with the spare time, hanging out with family and friends ... at home, or outdoor, we did not even go to movies or KTV very often :)

... however, my friends living in Hong Kong would often complained that there is nothing else to do, besides movies, KTV and sports ...

... so, I guess it is just a matter of finding ways to occupy your time and your mind :)

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

if at home 

only thing for me is movies

just watchedTHOR 

maybe grab some beer in sanlitun later.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

what style?

housing work all the time?

sound very boring

i am single so i don`t have much family things to do.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(contiued) ... heehee ... we have some little flying insects near the rubbish in the house, and also their eggs and "worms" on the ground, and I would get on the floor to pick up those "worms" and feed them to my fish ...

... and that kills about 30 min ...

Kevin ... you do seem like a smart person, there must be something boring in your home that can be turned into something interesting ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I fucking love staying at home, especially during the summer, because when I am home I don't have to wear pants. Fuck pants. They are for suckers. I am staying home this weekend. Not because I'm broke, but because sometimes all I want to do is rock out with my cock out.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

collect worms and feed the fish!!!!!!

omg! 

not for me......

how long does WLIB kills everyday?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

Dando

you really like the hutong people 

they 遛鸟 in the morning

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

you bed seems nice 

i think i need a Psychologist

i have obsession!!!!

this is the reason

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

@UNCLE,shhhhhhhhh,this is a secret thing going on,about that cooking, can't be released to press yet..but eventually this is what i will have to be capable of and i know it!

kevin,u don't need a psychologist, as far as i'm concerned,u r surpsingly normal against my original assumption. if we have to bring up the therapy,

everyone need save herself/himself!

but not from a psychologist!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Tina ... what's secret? someone told me a secret too, if you want to know ... QQ me ... :)

Kevin ... based on what you had written over the past few weeks, if you are not acting, you seem to have quiet a case of depression ... not too sure if it is related to any obssession or complusive disorder, but, it is not healthy ...

... if any guy or girl has spare time, do please hang out with Kevin ... nothing kinky, just hang out ..

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

...depression

i am a very happy man....

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i don't think we make this world a shit, we don't hurt anything, we just simply don't work

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

。。。。。。。。。。。。

i have a job 

and a company.............

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

judge judge judge judge judge

look who spends whole days here?

hmmmmmmmmm

my job is to play everyday

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Ataahua ... I think everyone is dying to ask:

1. can I (i,e, he) play with you?

2. what do you want to play?

Kevin ... see if this helps ... 平凡中显出不平凡!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

uncle hahahahahaha i thought u doesnt play on this forum that much

1. yes, if u a designer/dressup artists etc in high fashion field

2. play with costumes, clothes, jewels n such xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... so, you are, technically, a barbie? then let's get Kevin to play Ken ... oh, on second thought, MagicKiss should play Ken, since he does not have a deek ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

im a barbie doll in a barbie world ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~magickiss is who? what a retartded name hahahahah

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... his current name should be PUAMOG, or "PUA Mother of God", and yes, he is some form of a retard ... we also suspect that he is actually a she, hence does not have a deek ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

ohhhhhhh sounds this one doesnt have a life ~~~~~~~~~ dont know why the moralist dont go mock this person, instead mocking our dear kevin who never insults and judges others

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... because the little weenies are not powerful enough to cast him out :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahahahaha nice try

somehow i think kevin n u all both very happy men from inner~~~~~~~~have a nce weekend uncle~~ciao!!!!!!!!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

^^ is it job  like only people are  sitting in the office?  more form of job...........

BTW   when i live in wudaokou i feel like home anywhere of the street.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

pretty ATA 

what u usually do on weekend?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.