Discussion » Beijing Life » Suggestion for scrapping(刮痧)&Cupping&#

• Amy Meng
    Amy Meng wrote:
    <p>As the title said, as I've been told that I need a Chinese crapping or cupping, any suggestions where I can get it? Better in chaoyang district. And I'd like to use some really professional ones, not the creapy ones from a foot massage place.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... how much do you want to pay? Most facial or SPA would probably have that, but the price varies ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

depends on how much of your cup,i think can also make it home...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i meant,you need to find a cup,then someone has to help you the cupping

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Amy, for TCM cupping, scrapping or acupuncture, you need to go to a certified TCM hospital, Spa and Massage are not qualified for TCM treatment, TCM equipment without proper disinfection usually causes cross transmission.

I would recommend the most efficient way for busy people, you only need 3 things for a safe and user-friendly Chinese cupping:

1. Go to a pharmacetic/drugstore, like www.yaofang.cn, you can get a full set of TCM cups with a vacuumizer, only evil witches use fire to do cupping now.

2. Download an App from the AppStore section of Health and Medicine on your iPhone or iTouch, there are various Apps teaching you the basic acupunctural points for cupping, pertaining to the symptons. 

3. Unless you have successfully invited an artificial intelligent like Jude Law from AI, you may need to find a nice gf/bf to do it for you now. 

Hope you enjoy Chinese cupping. :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.