Discussion » Music » Looking for a band to make a song

• Yang
    Yang wrote:
    <p>Hi, is there any musician or band who can help me to complete and record a song? Half is finished, it needs some guitar, drum, piano or violin. Thanks.</p>
  • Yang
    Yang wrote:

Thanks for the support. I am a huge fan too. I have a piano, and can play a little. Maybe we can try!

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

Sometimes I wish to quit my job, just join in a band or do more about music, but I am not good enough either...

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

Rock or popular music, I dont have favorite band, because each band may have one or two songs that fit into my present mood, then I will get obsessed for it until my mood changes into another stage. 

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

I understand. For me, it is not only for the love of the music, but a way to express my feelings, to release my pain or overjoy. the song is for some one who I love, but I cant see him again. just like a dream, when wake up, nothing could go back again.

• Road
    Road wrote:

haha,seems you are making palinmnesis for your old age.

kidding only!

besides,according to your description,I can't image what kind sounds you are making now.

I knew some musicians already,if you don't mind pay for this dream,I'll introduce them for you.

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

Thanks, how much do they charge?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Go Capella.

• Road
    Road wrote:

I don't know the exactly figure,it's depending on your requirement.If you accept the most work will did by soft(computer,not by people to play),compose,record and master...1500-2000RMB,I think so.

• kö
    wrote:

i  have   guitar  guy。。。band

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

I see, not bad. I ll contact you later.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.