Discussion » Dating & Romance » How do you pick up/invite your ONS target ???

• PUAMOG
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

I just need the club! @Lao Lee, we should cooperate, hit 2 of them on the head then we can share the cave!

• Rick (史大龙)

Olka 

Great response!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Assholes and idiots , both it is name.

• pommie
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaha  Lao lee you are always full of humor.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

who is Maggie?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kyle's onto something.

While it's no secret that one night stands occasionally happen in the West, it's certainly abnormal to actively seek one out. It's only here that people talk about it enough that it gets abbreviated to ONS.

It's not an acronym. It's an acrimonym.

New Rule: STFU about one night stands unless you can admit to having one.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

you are right about something.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's an ironic comment, Mooncakes. Mainstream Chinese moral hypocrisy is something that is abundantly fucking clear to me, but I would prefer that clever Chinese people--like you--point it out instead of me.

Why?

I'm a good guest. I don't criticize my hosts. That's a Chinese custom, right?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"ONS" has always given me the shits too, though I'm not quite sure why.

I think it's just by association - the kind of people who use this term are those I'd rather roshambo myself than talk to.

It's like... objectively the Burberry tartan doesn't look cheap and nasty but it does to most people's eyes because it's so often worn by the working classes.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Saibo is here ... 2012 ... bow to Saibo and say "master, I am not worthy" and then shove 50 cucumbers into your ass ... use some butter if you need ...

Jenny ... assholes and idiots are not the same ... idiots have assholes but not the other way round ...

... to everyone ... as much as 2012 has brought such "anger" (and also plenty of enjoyment), we have to agree that he has made this forum fun again ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahahah  yes uncle , you are right about things as always ^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.