Discussion » Dating & Romance » I find foreign men are always good at finding beau

• PUAMOG
    PUAMOG wrote:

In the "Recent activity", I often see foreign men pick up hot chinese girls or comment on their images. Looks like these foreign men are very good at this. like police dog finding drug.

I followed them, and added some hot girls to my concat. But seems some of the chinese girls only accept foreign men , not me.

Do those girls look down upon men from their own motherland??

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's just you, OP. Go die in a fire.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... you guys are terrible ... next time, leave me a gap to say something, and now, for the moment anyway, I have nothing more to add ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This happens to be a Norwegian website. Girls come here looking for bad guys vikings.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

What dose the OP mean? Dando

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha LZ you can eat shit and die.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha  Laolee    LZ= Lou Zhu  =the Original poster

i thought OP=oberservation post

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha yes they are.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Olka, you are very new here, so welcome, but dont feel sorry for him ... perhaps feel sorry for his parents ...

2012 ... since your asshole is probably well worn by now, go find another hole and hide there for a while ... oh, I mean forever ... thanks :)

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Arent u a bit mean to that guy? You better give him some advise if you know what is wrong with him.

OP: I suggest you a simple test: pretend to be a foreigner and try to pick up the girls with the same line. Then you will see what happens. If they are still not interested in you ,then you maybe have to change your way how to approach other people...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Olaf ... if you can read Chinese, feel free to check out what he said in those other threads, esp his so calleed PUA skills, then you see why we are all mean to him ...

... by the way, his English would not pass even as a Chinese local, so I dont think he would pass as foreigner ...

Glen ... you tried before? heehee ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP means Old Person.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哈哈哈哈,Scott,让蝙蝠侠,超人,去挽救我们吧!

• Saint - Spartacus

OP , 鬼子来了 !

哇  哈 哈

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha why so mean to the guy?

cause he do slutty things to  his farther.

• №❶ Passioη

I wonder why all the attacks on him, you dorks - consider his English language proficiency and read a little deeper than the words you see. To he who asks a polite question, Answer him politely:

1. ) I agree with Oaf up there - Approach matters (a lot actually ;)

2. ) The decent chinese females who rather chase foreign guys (and not chinese guys) do simply be because there's a stronger curiousity aroused by the foreign guy side - which is something chinese girls find interesting...Wait for when the clock strikes for a permanent dick in wedlock, the chinese girls will all come back to you no matter how pansy you remain. (Good news)

3. ) I agree with Glen up there - comments on pics don't conclude getting girls; maybe some biology underground does... or "chemistry"? :P

4. ) There is a variety of special methods most suitable for a Chinese guy to get any Chinese girl "out there".. I can teach you that one personally BUT you must be ready to swallow your pride and prejudice against "foreign"ers, and most importantly, be ready to learn :) Are you all ears?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Any thing more?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think OP or LZ's real name is grandma,also i think even the lesbians won't like her...

take care grandma,don't fall down in restroom...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

what the f**k...u know why..?its not about girls love them nd hate chinese men..its about...they will never choose u..get out the way..ur a jerk..

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

nah u just need to change the profile photo..make u look like a human being..lol

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

God damn this forum is so much more entertaining when there's someone around for all the regulars to beat on.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

yeah..kick him out of here,.jerk..;)hehe

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... even if the idiot is a girl? heehee ... off to office :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kyle, He's referring to Aquafresh Haggardtwat. A month or so ago, she expressed similar bewilderment when all the regulars berated her for being a similarly insufferable dipshit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... damn ... she is certainly going to harass me about this now ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Eh? Sorry. I shouldn't be speaking for you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... yes, and I am sure you did not mean to ... moperator!

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Dando Z

wow..hehe..i didnt said anythin to u..nd u said those to me...u know what..screw u!!!ur ewellcome

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@Ding dang

harass u ?or u harass me..

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ everyone :  The guy does have a point here.  I also know Chinese girls who absolutely refuse to date a Chinese guy becuase they say Chinese guys are nasty, have little dicks, dirty, are spoiled little assholes, have no brain, don't respect women, or will treat them like shit. 

This seems like a very unreasonable thing to say about such a large number of people.  Perhaps these select women have grown weary of the confucian ideology.  They have in a sense become, "Feminist."  Thank god they are not yet as feminist as women in the West.  However this can seen as something of a sexual revolution in China!  Do you notice how many single women there are around the big cities in China?  Why do you think these women are not marrying?  Is it because men do not want them?  NO!  It is becuase they do not want to be some confucians slut, servant, or #1. 

There are many Chinese guys I know who are happy with their woman and their woman is happy with him.  But for the most part confucian ideals need to be checked if you are going to get with the Modern Chinese girl.  She requires more of you.  Things like love, freindship, respect, recognition, compasion, romance, etc..... 

If you can't give those things then go get a village girl because they still haven't learned about these things and they still buy into your bullshit.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ah, was that too harsh? Really, now that she's reached the ripe old age of twenty years--and self-bumping her own Happy Birthday thread for what seemed like an eternity--she's considerably less of an insufferable dipshit.

@Aqua, Thanks for making me feel welcome to be screwed. Thanks, but no thanks.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kodi, I've heard similar complaints from plenty of Chinese girls, but I wouldn't take it at face value. It's anecdotal. You're a sociologist. You should know better.

If I was a lesbian, I wouldn't date girls who report that their main reason for dating girls is because they can't stand men.

Similarly, when Chinese girls tell me they date foreigners exclusively because they don't like Chinese men, an alarm goes off in my brain telling me stay the fuck away.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Ding dang

nice pic..;)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahhahahaha 

nothing i just top by and look around ...............................

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Ding dang

.i wont harass u..for now....haha...its ok..if i sent it in a nice way...its my party..but i wont be there..lol...everywhere has my name..hehe

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

So xexy  .WWW.AquaGirl.org check it out & take a look .

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

haha..;)

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@Dando:  I agree with you totally on the point about staying away from Chinese women who say they exculsively date foreigners because they don't like Chinese men. 

I have dated American girls and realized I don't really like the American style feminism, but I definitely can't deny the quality of some all American down to Earth women.  The thing is that I never end up dating them because I always become great freinds with them.   Its always good to have good female friends to take the edge off.

And as for the anecdotal  evidence..... I must have gone a little wild with the extreme description of why some women develope teh preferences they do in China.  I had too much feminist upbringing haha!  I described extreme cases I have run into lately. 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

you guys show try more...........................................

nap ,

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

My friend was telling me about a guy hitting on her the other night in a bar.

A Chinese guy slowly edged his way closer to her his palms probably sweating and his heart beating quickly then bam!  He makes a move and musters up his best line jumps in front of her and says, " where are you from?"  She told me how pathetic this is to her, but I think there may be something other than a bad choice of words and less than smooth operation at work here.  

I think she may have her shields up against this guy before he even uttered any words to her.  She obviously knew he was going to try becuase women are known to be rather intuitive with regard to teh language of love.  Furthermore, if she would have thought he was cute or "her dish" then it would not have mattered if his line was less than perfect. 

I have had similar experiences as this guy.  We have different appraches, but got the same reaction he got from my friend. 

For example, out with friends, well dressed, smelling great, emitting cool vibes, smile on my face and I approach a girl and get the infamous wavy hand and look on her face like, "please don't speak to me because I do not speak English."  No problem, I was only trying to make freinds with a pretty girl even though she was probably way out of my league because she is fuerdai and only dates other rich Chinese guys and despises foreigners in clubs because of how many of them think that dancing involves rubbing their dickon her ass and groping her at their leisure.  I've seen this happen too many times for it to be a coincidence.  If that does not make one put the gaurd up then what will?  

My idea about this is that they have shields up before the game even begins.  Being open minded is the best way to meet the coolest people.  Being polite to everyone and giving the benefit of the doubt will increase the chances of finding something interesting in someone. 

Rude guys and rude girls throw up barriers in the dating game.  What a pity.

• Saint - Spartacus

女孩一般不喜欢钓鱼的 因为她也是钓鱼的 。。。 。。。

• Simen Wangberg

Oh hey. Just the guy I was looking for. Can I borrow an ax, dude? I'll return it to you within a reasonable length of time.

• Simen Wangberg

What? Nah man, you got me wrong here. I just wanna you lend me an ax. Help a brother out and all that, right? Yeah. Gimme dat ax.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ut oh.

Methinks the halberd keeper may have committed a...

wait for it...

班门弄斧

*sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAAH~

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

can some one elaborate on that " 农业重金属“天才”。。" to me  please?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A good magician doesn't reveal his tricks.

That would cost you at least 100 Internets, and based on the three silly-assed threads you started earlier today, you're deep in arrears. I mean, in the red.

Anyway, short answer: "no," because then it wouldn't be quote-unquote so-called alleged "genius". In a post-post 9/11 world, you just can't leave your precious Intellectual Properties laying around on these here public Internet tubes.

But there is this other trick I can show you. Have you ever tried to keep a wet soapy dog in a tub? It's kind of like that...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.