Discussion » Nonsense » How many people have you made love to???

PUAMOG wrote:

How many people have you made love to ???

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Your English teacher must greatly regret having a student like you.

• Simen Wangberg

< 9,000

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I don't remember the exact number.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

OP, you failed to express what you wanted to express, MAKE LOVE TO is what you wanted to make topic.

Your understandings and studying ability both suck like hell.

• Simen Wangberg

To be fair, I've never heard any native English speakers use the expression "suck like hell," but I like it so much that I'M going to start saying it. Cheers.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Haha, was thinking "what the hell let me make some fun of him", hence "suck like hell" was born.

• Simen Wangberg

Actually, I take that back, maybe native speakers do say that...it's not technically "correct," but then, a lot of American slang is grammatically fucked-up.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

I've heard British friends said that, didn't know if they used it for the same reason as you adressed or not.

I think as long as it's grammatically correct, it is fine. Just need to keep in mind when I deal with formal business make sure not to flop..

• Rick (史大龙)

"Suck like hell" is the new slang!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Make love with" is actually more correct than "make love to" because it suggests that the other partner is an active participant rather than a passive object, although I surmise that in the OP's case, "to" would be more appropriate, given his misogynistic tendencies and seeming belief that womenfolk are property.

Although if we really want to be grammar nazis, we shouldn't be ending the sentence with a preposition at all. "With how many people have you made love?"--but nobody actually talks this way.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Actually, he's too normal. Every expat forum gets another MagicKiss every week.

Same shit, different asshole.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I read from the mobile news (note 1) that if you plan to make people angry, you must first be prepared to withstand a payback ...

... off topic ... LL ... I dont think anyone would mind if your English sucks ... but I imagine most of the guys would like to know what else ... heehee...

1. 2012, or whatever, 就像昨天我说的,除非是今天才出现的,要是一些常识类的东西,尽量不要说“今天我看见”!

• Simen Wangberg

"I've heard British friends said that"

That explains it. The Brits speak a pretty peculiar brand of English. Some of them can't even entirely understand each other, from what I've been told.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈啊哈  他最近把所有的旧帖都翻新了一篇 ,就怕人家看不着他

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

such a bastard....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.