@Sth I find it difficult to find matte eye shadow these days, most of them are shimmery:/
1. gold, brown, pink(!)
2. Apply up to the crease..I have weird 1/2 doubles
3. Cream, really? My skin is dry but my lids are oily0.0 so powder.
4. I tried Benefit's Stay Don't Stray. But I don't prefer it.
1. Brown-based colors daily, the combination of "purple-pink", "dark blue" and "light creamy white" or "dark black, silver grey and white" for special occasions.
2. Yes, monolids need to apply eye shadows differently.
3. Powder actually accomplishes a better visual effect if applied with proper brushes. The important thing is to wear nice eye cream prior to make up.