Discussion » Current Events » Female Chinese Students Return from France as Slut

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <p>Chinese women come home super sluts after studying in France, according to an associate judicial professor lecturing his class.</p> <p>Zhang Haixia with an institute under the Ministry of Justice explained how all female students from China change into "Super Pan Jinlian" after returning home in a short undated video published online on Tuesday by Sina Weibo user Paris Observation.</p> <p>Pan is a famously loose character from the Water Margin, one of the four great classical Chinese novels, and the poster believed that Zhang, as a counselor on judicial examinations, should be criticized.</p> <p>From a <a href="http://www.globaltimes.cn/www/english/truexinjiang/culture/fljadljlkgjajdlfkjlajlkgjlkjaldjgad/NEWS/tabid/99/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/672517/Female-Chinese-students-return-from-France-floozies-judicial-scholar.aspx">Global Times article</a>, a often highly entertaining Chinese nationalist tabloid.</p> <p>Hilarious quote from the article:<br /><em>"That's total bullshit," Wu Shan, a student of international communication and management at the University Stendhal of Grenoble. </em><em>"Students in France lead a normal life, study and do part-time work. </em><em>They are much more independent and sophisticated. As a female student in France, Zhang's words hurt me."&nbsp;</em></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha .. Zhang might be related to MagicKiss!

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

There were about 200 Chinese students in my school in France. I don't know what happens to them on the plane that brings them back to China to make them slutty like that because in France they were all super shy. Has to be a problem with the plane, for sure!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... with the risk of this thread being moderated ... I remember the year 1989 ...

• Simen Wangberg

"what happen in 1989...?"

A bunch of sluts came over from France and were hanging out in Tian'anmen Square and the government got all cranky about it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... it is really too risky then ...

• Simen Wangberg

"I have no idea why people keep generalizing all the things and people by nationality, race , skin color etc."

Because China so many people.

• Simen Wangberg

Actually, I was just joking. "because China so many people" is the standard answer I hear from Chinese people (and some foreigners - ?!?) in response to criticisms and complaints about China, even if those criticisms or complaints have nothing to do with the size of the country's population.

Because, I mean, you know. China so many people. amirite??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee, could anyone remind me, why are we arguing over nothing, again? What Zhang said is actually very 60's (or 70's, heehee) as far as I am concerned ...

... back then, most overseas student returning from USA or UK (not sure if France was popular then or not, but it does not matter) would often dress rather "oddly" compared to local Hong Kong standard, both girls and guys, some of them (mainly the girls) might get rather revealing or even provocative, and then the (old) Hong Kong folks would claim that they have been affected by the western culture and all that ...

... similarly, for certain behavior, or eating habits ...

... and off topic for one brief moment, this is what the (currently) hit joke "hold 住姐" was reflecting on stage to a large extent, i.e. overseas students who might otherwise openly displayed (or acted) like they are different because they have come back from overseas ...

... so, sluts or otherwise, these girls were not changed by the western world, but it is more like they have found another side of themselves ... so, why are we arguing again? or what's there to discuss?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahaha ... maybe just his PMS ... it's a phase ... it will pass ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Esquir can deliver coffee ...

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Cheers for sharing a VERY PERSONAL opinion.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I like French Onion soup :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Olivier ... the photos look great, and even I cannot read a word of it, I can feel the Cheese Monster screaming to get out now ... hahahaha ... thanks :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Borch, ¿Eres realmente un español o sólo un troll haciendo pasar por un zafio madrileño?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I had always resisted about going to Europe, but it looks like the cheese thing alone would be enough to drag me over there ... thanks ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

jojo eso me lo está diciendo el gilipollas que no tiene la -ñ- en su teclado y escribe -espanha-. Y que además parece escribir como un tarugo de 4º de la ESO....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

¡¡¡¡¡¡Hostia!!!!!! Pues sí que pareces de Madrid, chulo y sin una gota de estilo.... Bueno caraculo, con esa mala actitud tuya rollo Torrente, vete ahorrando para pagarte las putas, porque no te vas a comer nada en Pekín, Borjamari....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Querrás decir Barcelona, ¿no? Una ciudad Olímpica, limpia, culta, que tiene incluso playa... todo lo contrario a Madrid, una ciudad gris que parece un puto vertedero humano ubicado en una meseta...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Borjamari,  ¿¿Llena de gays?? Creo que te equivocas de ciudad...

• Saint - Spartacus
  • Simen Wangberg

I love cake, so I must be fat.

False. I just love cake.

8-)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

one personal representaive all? again? haha   i went out of PPG&Sensation  time and time again and dance pole dancing time and time again , that means i become a slut?    haha Good.

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

I didn't know that I am Asian until now:-/, I didn't know that I am A PERSON until now. So sad, what a loser I am...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm from the Internet so I must be a geek.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is not even hot outside, nor is it the dry season, but why are we being angry over this? Even the most stupid among us, i.e. me, knows that there is no reason to be mad or angry over such stereotyping ... so anyone smarter than me (MagicKiss, Stanley, no hard feelings, huh?) should ... well, you know ...

... I think most of us (maybe except MagicKiss and Stanley) would agree that Zhang is a dick, and that's that ... like I had stated, the country could not do a damn thing if the people dont submit to it, e.g. till now, I still dont like putting vinegar in salad ... just as an example ...

... and I am terribly interested in seeing Jenny pole dancing ... heehee ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha  last time i danced in sensation before i left BJ and hurt my ankle haha, cause the pole a little bit big compare to my hands , that could work Uncle, i will show it to you next tiem , and will practice more in daily life,

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

By the way I am not a pole dance.  it is free stybe . could be ugly and nice.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha OMG Scott you got the waosome shit.

yes i haven't been train yet, but try to.haha

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha really 2012 , i think the grievous venereal disease only attach to you.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

LL=2012 ? scott if it dose , you can tell shit to eat  shit.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

yes her ID is new, she is also a new comer, so shit again, let me see.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

he could open two or 3 page of different browsers and talk at the same time , it could be work , but still not sure now, so 3 days before on jz's thread we all asked about her, and haven't get the answer. but never mind.

shit can not pretend to be stone.

shit man.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll remind interested parties that LL's mentioning of Jon Gu is certain proof that this troll has been lurking for a long time.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... as I said this morning in the other thread, though I dont know who LL really is, but if "she" is a he, it does not really explain why "she" has a grudge against both Gu and Erik ... and the idea of throwing poor Kevin and even poorer 2012 made it even more difficult to guess ...but let's get back to something more important ...

Jenny ... I will be waiting ... heehee ... but if it is OK with you, I will make sure Kyle will be there too ... we dont want to make the boy cry ... right?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Could be Aniki playing sockpuppets with himself. Again.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... if he is playing anything, it will just be "his" socks, in his trackpants ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaahaha  Uncle yes , we don;t want to make the boy cry!!!  haha

The frog has a lot of cloths with different color.

• Sab
    Sab wrote:

Maybe it's a funny coincidence but I have to adimt of the judgement of the topic starter :))

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... until there is more evidence, I would go as far as the idea that they are related somehow ... I still dont think they are the same person ... :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。刚刚买菜回来,怎么会把我变了lame?

嘻嘻,你又让我想起,曾几何时,这里有人谣传过,说我是女人,更有一个比较无聊的小孩,居然给我MSN,然后在MSN上问我,为什么不试试外国男人,当时我太太在旁边看电视(好像是狄仁杰?),她也笑的翻了!我笑完之后问他,我为什么要尝试外国男人,他还要继续傻傻的问,你不是女人吗?我好像还没答,他就马上“下”了,估计是把我block了?

你应该是一个讲道理的人,那么听听我这里说的!你是谁,只有你自己知道,但你不能否认,你的几个帖,都跟那个家伙的有很多共通的地方!这论坛,当然不是某一个人的地盘,而,这里大多数人都只是因为无聊,就想到要去猜,这个是谁,那个又是谁!固然,你没有义务和责任,需要对我们澄清什么,但,如果你选择了不澄清,那么我们闲余时间,要猜猜你是谁,你又何必这么生气呢?要是我的话,我还可能会偷乐!跟你一样“处境”的,其实有不少人,其中比较出名的,有High Priest,和Godfather!

要记得,这里是网络,没有完全的真,也没有完全的假,要是有人说,你是郭美美,可能,有些人会同意,而,另外有些人会有其他想法?

2012这个家伙,到目前来说,对我们很多人都只是一种娱乐,要是你介意我们说,我就试试劝大家不再说,这个,我是可以办到的,但,我不保证效果怎么样!

你说:我已隐忍多时,我不想再忍!那么我再乱猜一下,你不是新人,而是用一个新的号?嘻嘻,还没吃饭,乱猜的!

• Saint - Spartacus

我们认识的是一个anonyme的思想。 恩。 好玩

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哈哈哈哈,只能说,八卦,和好奇,是不分男女,不分种族,不分年纪,不分国籍!还有,我建议,无论怎么样的年纪,还是保留一点点童心,否则生活会很灰的!你的回复的方法,又让我想起其他人,我可能又多想了!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈哈哈  还有没有啊  继续八卦一下   是够无聊的了 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

@LL  就算发现 也未必能成人之美吧  因为不成任何因果关系  你说的 到应该给你找个对象。   脾气大好呀  火了她

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。LL,补充一点!这里就是,没事闹事,小事闹大事,大家算是过过瘾,就不再闹了,你越是神秘,或越是生气,大家对你的彩衣就越多!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,我还以为姥姥去了炼丹,怎么又跑出来了?

嘻嘻,就算吧,我们这里是一群狗屁不懂的蠢蛋,但也是一班知道什么是气度,什么是底线的蠢蛋!

要是,阁下还有一点点人性,就应该知道自己说了什么,知道(容许我重复之前说的)为什么人人都把你视为“过街老鼠”,喊打喊杀,就算是一些不怎么在论坛说话的人,也忍不住要骂你,那是为什么呢?

嘻嘻,你淡定,我们这里没有人着急什么,你,只是一件娱乐,连玩具都配不上,我相信,大多数人还不忍心这么快就玩死你,要是他们不忍心玩,我有空也一定玩玩你,消磨时间嘛!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,哈哈哈哈,抱歉,十年前,医生把我的脑袋取了出来,所以没有脑袋可以用!

来吧,还有什么高见?有什么想说,想骂?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。月河,什么我怎么了?电话我吧!嘻嘻!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

HAHA LL 半截子BF 嫉妒吗?好像很久以前大家就告诉过你 都是来消遣的啊  不知道你是不是?  见面不见面,你很好奇吗? 好奇心的根源是什么?我一向不喜欢吃热豆腐,凉拌的更好吃。

哦 说的是我呀,呵呵, o(︶︿︶)o 唉, 你有着这烦恼的话早就应该告诉我了呀,憋到现在难为你了啊!

Fake picture? 哈哈 你好像在打抱不平哦  你是没见过 可是见过的都知道 its me  hahahahhahaha

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I'm confused, I assume the professor referenced in the original post is actually offering his sincerest thanks and admiration to France for providing this valuable service to the men of China, right?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

no time to read, have a question for guys: girls being sluts means easier for u to pick, doesnt it? if so, why complain hahah

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

u wanna shag her, that's why she's a slut to u. Silly boys u talking bullshit .No wonder only a few regulars left in the forum.. u r a laugh to us..i think someone knows who im talking to.

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

@Ted I prefer girls speak posh English. never found French accent is sexy..xx

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahhahahah  your tread is rolling in the deep?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, you are not ... I am way cooler ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... I dont need to use CAP LOCKS to prove that I am cool ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... that sounded dirty ... if you are a girl, it might even be sexy ... go wash your hands before lunch, and remember to eat your vege ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

莫明 used to said write in capital letters is shouting at people.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

@alexandra zheng

U hate chinese mind..?ur fucking whore..i hate to see u in here..what u hate about chinese..theres more..?sure everycountry has liars..how could u judge them like this..so tell r u a virgin...?oh i forgot the chinese student became a slut in france..its u..hehehehehehehhe/do u know how to spell..S-H-A-M-E

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

she its cat..?nop...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

how about u have a fight with Alexandra ..?hehe

• Saint - Spartacus

i like watch two girl fight  ^^ . in slow motion

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe...watch her fight with herself..lol

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all early birds Queen ^^

• Saint - Spartacus

@ Scott, how about people's judg from other country outside china ?  lol 

'' hate '' is too much but ''hate '' is a serious joke , no kiding ~ ~

i'm glad neither be girl neither be boy  ... ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Scott .. considering much of what she said, it should not be a surprise to you though ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

waowo  miao miao miao  Scott  let the thread rolling .....................

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Aquafresh Haggardtwat is slowly becoming one of my favorite she-trolls. Hey sugartits. What're you doing this weekend? Ever had your asshole licked by a dude with a beard? It tickles. Wanna try?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahaha ...so are we moving focus from France to Aqua? She might cry though ... and it's not even her party ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha  ps I like her such a sweet girl .....................

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe....keep going..;)

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

@ OP, the professor meant it as a compliment in his own "sweet and sore" way :)

Being flirtious and sensual are often regarded in Chinese culture as "slutty", while in other cultures, it may just be "a little tarty". 

I think you got to understand that Pan is one of the most beautiful women in "Outlaws of the Marsh" (also known as Water Margin), From a post-modernism point of view, she was a fighter against her misfortune of fate (sold as slave, refused to have sex with her owner ergo was married off to a midget). Her  bravery to pursue sexual pleasure (possibly love in the eyes of the beholder) for whatever it takes is extremely rare in a feudalism society.

Western and oriental cultures have different definitions on "sluts". Let's say, to be a slut, the girl has to be at least sexually attractive and popular, which isn't totally a bad thing.

If I were male, I would rather choose a slut who strips and teases for my cold hard cash than being with a nervous and tedious hypocrite. 

The reason behind this professor's comments is highly possible to be:

He was used and tossed off like last night's kitchen left-over by a Chinese girl who studied in France which led him to this abrupt conclusion. Poor guy.  

• Even Nygård
    Even Nygård wrote:

As soon as the words "Western" or "Eastern" appear in a discussion, it's guaranteed to be made 100 percent of 95 percent inaccurate generalizations.

Eratosthenes called me on my Ouija board. He wanted me to let everyone know that the Earth is actually a sphere. So for anyone living in the Americas, China should be "Western culture" and Europe "Eastern culture."

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

The gentleman above has made a valid point, however, based on geographical common sense.

Let's not deny the value of comparative social study and anthropology, cultural diversity is not an argumentation, it is a fact. 

The professor in question is free to comment on who from where are sluts all night long, maybe just because he gets none. :D

The cultural difference isn't the issue in this thread. I would rather say it is a common social phenomenon that people tend to render moral judgement on others' privacy, and in China, such acts are usually mixed with sexism. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Sean ... dont mind me, but I prefer to withhold my comment about your taste in women :)

• Rick (史大龙)

Not just France....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.