Discussion » Dating & Romance » For boys, Eastern european girls or Asian girls? w

• Bblaura
  • G
    G wrote:

both...

• G
    G wrote:

Beijing Boy, don't you think so?

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Mr. MagicKiss, that's something fresh to me.

Wonder how you got that conclusion or impression?

Personal experience?

If so maybe the bad-tempered women you met acted lunatically because you always say what you just said in front of them.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

How did you know Beijing Boy? You guys are related?

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

I can't get you.

I'm not familiar with anyone anything here, just talk with basic logic, that's all.

• G
    G wrote:

Beijing boy- it depends, man...you know what i mean...

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

You asking me a question?

Sorry, I can not represent other girls, I dont mind boys' heights at all if you ask me.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Damn, haha some one and some one are really like twins.

• G
    G wrote:

seems magickiss knows a lot about chinese girls...

• G
    G wrote:

damn right!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I like robot girls from the outer Internets.

• Saint - Spartacus

i prefer english woman, from 26 to 60 ... ... ^^

• I Live In Beijing

wow its gettin kinda dirty.... anyways am out now.....

• I Live In Beijing

@beijing boy... man u still in toronto? tried to find ya but couldnt, anyways you will get there before me and lemme know if you need anything from here.

• Lisa Pedersen
    Lisa Pedersen wrote:

Brazilian Girl of course  ! african americans wooooooow ! Russian girl

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Since when girls became a choice..?like this..asian...or european girls..?whats the diffrent..which one its better?..ehh..girls r girls...cant believe this kind of topic showed again,,everyone has diffrent styles..u wanna become asian if all guys like european girls..?or what...whats ur point .lol..this is absolutely ridiculous...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

Some boys like strong and tall girls, because they think stronger women can do housework well.

LOL very original and practical thought.  is that true?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

how pathetic !~ lol

• №❶ Passioη

@Joligne - which part do you have a problem with? "Some boys like strong and tall girls" OR "they think stronger women can do housework" ?

@ OP - Sounds like you're competing with an Asian girl for your Mr. Right... there is a simple way to win... details pls?

PS... I'm neither North Asian nor Eastern European.. but I was heartbroken when Nadia married someone else. How could she do that to me? anyway...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i dont have any problem for each part of this sentence. it's one sentence. the problem they have is they choose strong , tall girls for housework. we all should like people for who they are but not what they are.

• №❶ Passioη

Additionally (to Elsa's point), the sex is what matters most

Among my exes are: Brazilian, Austrian, African, Malaysian, USan, Russian, Singaporean, Kazak, Mongolian and of course different types of Chinese... I've never had that regional preference and never been able to tell the difference between their pus###s

You know, when you lay eyes on a special female (no matter where from) and she just captivates you completely... that's it. Your heart will be pounding like a kid, you can't sleep at night without grabbing your pillow and thinking of her...

After that special moment of attraction, nothing else matters more than the sex... No matter how strong a woman appears to be, the way she gives the sex can determine how female she actually is (not how toyish she looks)...

Maybe only male can understand this one...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

№❶ Passioη, you have just proven that no one can compete with u on the passion that u can offer to female of different  regions. Kudos!

High Priest

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

East European girls are more like Asian girls in terms of characters which makes them lovely to get along with. I think Asian and European women are both beautiful in their own respective ways, but that just doesn't make any point.

If we talk about "average in general", east european women certainly look more stunning and fit (sorry, sisters, fact is fact), plus they are simpler and less hypocritical in personality. I understand that many people marry east european women these days, they are not so overpowering to discomfort their male partners, at the same time, not so fragile and whingy as the Asian girly girls.

If I were a male, I would consider an East European woman, if she could cook properly. :D

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

this topic is turning people to HOMOS!~ OMG ........:O

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I prefer a woman I can get along with, attractive, sweet, fun, likes outdoors, able to put up with my bullshit, can laugh at my stupid jokes sometimes, not be a pushover, stands up for herself if she disagrees with me, willing to let go of small things, and has a libido as strong if not stronger than mine.

As for the race question:  NO PREFERENCE

• Kristian Svoren

@Kodi ...thumbs up man...that's exactly what i prefere!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.