Discussion » Food & Drink » What do you eat for lunch?

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

Zhang Jingjing, 6th grader. Father is a porter carrying loads. Mother is a sanitation worker.

Shan Erzai, porter. Makes over 1,000 yuan (US$160) a month. Eats one-meat-one-veggie combo with a bottle of beer for 5 yuan ($0.80).

Dong Song’e, sanitation worker. Her monthly pay varies and depends on circumstances. She cooks and brings her own lunch.

Shu Yong, owner of a newsstand, earns around 3,000 yuan ($460) a month. His lunch is taken care of by his wife with love.

Xu Yijing, owner of a boutique. Her monthly income varies with the market. Eats zongzi (pyramid-shaped rice dumpling) with a bottle of milk tea.

Li Zirui, graduating senior high school student. Her monthly allowance is 600 ($92). She spends 7 yuan ($1.10) on one-meat-one-veggie steamed combo.

Li Guo, police officer, makes 2,000 yuan ($307) a month. He dines at the police canteen.

Little Jie (pseudonym), white-collar worker, makes 3,000 yuan ($460) each month. His lunch is made up of two portions of meat, one portion of veggie and a can of coke.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Nice one.

Reminds me of an article of how to eat one quad in a day.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/money/captaincrunch/3597770/Captain-Crunch-recruits-Blurs-Alex-James-to-see-if-you-can-eat-like-a-king-on-1-a-day.html

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

我发现Ami的贴含金量总是这么高。

鄙人平时为减肥中午不吃饭,以咖啡酸奶(无糖)充饥,部分动机是想穿衣服更好看,身心轻松健康,部分是迫于女人的外表问题比男人更容易引来社会压力。

在情绪消沉不爽时,一般选择吃20串烤羊肉串,5串烤辣椒,加一个Sbuway的吞拿鱼三明治(或麦当劳肯德基之类)或者9寸披萨外加7-11的关东煮一碗,肉多味重为主,抱着“撑死在这里也不错”的心态吃午餐。可是吃完后压力很大,有懊悔自责的情绪掺杂在一起,感觉糟透了。

这样平均下来饥一顿饱一顿每月差不多每顿30左右。

最近刚刚习惯把男性化“硬菜”饮食口味改变一下,发现水煮大辣椒拿来和湖南辣椒酱凉拌可达到吃肉的快感,而且不容易胖(不能吃辣者勿模仿)。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Saph ..........^^ i don;t eat that much ice--cream so i will give you my ice cream then you can eat too. haha

Home cook for lunch today and after 10 minutes supermarke shopping , i think it is a good time for nap , haha see ya Ami,

• Ihj
    Ihj wrote:

大师傅上午打死了卖盐的,然后中午我们都齁死了……

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

一个梨+土豆粉

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Interesting; you’ll be surprised to know that those guys have cars, apartments, and family to take care of. but one striking thing here is that most of us foreigners make more than trice of what they make yet we don’t have our own apartment, we don’t have car and some of us don’t have wife or children to take care of. So what’s happening to our money?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.