Discussion » Music » Need Help: Something about Music, or the Indus

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahaha ... if anyone can spend a minute to answer these quick questions, it would be very much appreciated :)</p> <p>We want to understand something related to the Music industry and would like to know:<br /><br />* Do you have any friends that play a guitar?<br /><br />* What brand do they use?<br /><br />* Do they know the brand "Fender"?<br /><br />* What is their view of this brand?<br /><br />We are looking for quotes we can use in a presentation. <br /><br />Thank you very much for this help.<br /><br /></p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Fenders are okay. I mean, they've been producing guitars for decades, they produced one of the first electric guitars, they're a well-known brand. I can't speak for their quality in recent years in comparison to some of the older (supposedly better) ones, but I have a cheap Fender that I've been playing for four or five years and I like it alright.

Basically if you stroll into a music shop and pick up a Fender, you already know what it's going to feel like and play like. Almost every guitar player has owned one at some point in time during his or her musical career. They're pretty ubiquitous.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,多谢支持!

• Road
    Road wrote:

1、很多
    2、吉他手最多,之后依次是贝斯、键盘、鼓
    3、都知道
    4、吉他手升级首选

看标题以为是唱片行业相关。

顺便,欢迎喜欢这些的朋友交流
    独立音地网站 www.indiechina.com 我们做资讯和很多演出
    拾柒贰肆唱片 www.1724records.com 一个个人运营的micro-label,有7组合作乐队,出品编号刚刚到20.

• 滴/Amber
    滴/Amber wrote:

* Do you have any friends that play a guitar?

Yes

* What brand do they use?

Rikenbaker.

* Do they know the brand "Fender"?

Of course.

* What is their view of this brand?

different brand. different tone color.different soul.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

* Do you have any friends that play a guitar?
    yes, a lot. Many play in a band, some just for fun.

* What brand do they use?
    depending on the prefered music style but most generally know brands are present in China, such as ESP, Jackson, Gibson etc.

* Do they know the brand "Fender"?
    Guitarplayers sure know Fender, especially band ppl.

* What is their view of this brand?
    Quality sound, a bit old fashioned, classic rock, Jazz, blues

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.