Discussion » Nonsense » Munchkin barrage of fury

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    <p>To my surprise I was assaulted by a group of Chinese males (questionable) on Saturday morning in front of "First Bar" in Sanlitun.&nbsp; It seemed that they were angry that I was tinkling in the bushes in frint of their place...... Could they not have warned my drunk ass before assaulting me?&nbsp; What do you think?&nbsp; Ever had this type of experience?</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, you are fortunate u are not in the hospital right now. From all the assaults I saw my close friends against our Chinese brethren, it ended up with blood shed.

My NYker friend who came to China to learn Kung Fu was once beaten to death as he couldn't apply his kung Fu tech to defend himself. He ended up with a broken arm.

Another one went to buy bottle of beers. The price he was given was higher than the normal price. When he Questioned and told them not to take advantage of him. He was beaten and left unconscious on the ground. When the police came, he didn't get any help, insteat, the police told to respect the people of the country that is hosting him.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...  Kodi ... this is your second or third incident already, right?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

An intoxicated expatriate in the inexorable throes of excretory egress is too easy a target.

• Simen Wangberg

Eh. I know people do it all the time here, especially in that neighborhood, but...you really shouldn't go around peeing in front of peoples' bars. I'm not saying it would've been fair for them to jump you, but...yeah. Find a less conspicuous place to pee next time.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Its fine.... I'm sure those guys take a leak where ever they please.  They did not hurt me anyway.  They could not hurt me if they tried.  At least not without weapons.  Its like they were hitting a tree with thehir hands.  All they did was piss me off.  I think the only reason they stopped is becuase they were tired.  I know it is not right to pee on the side of the street, but I was drunk and did it and I was taught a lesson.  However, thats fine also because they were also taught a lesson two days later.  A much harder lesson by some less freindly and much stronger well connected Chinese friends of mine.  Good luck to those guys.  I hope next time they see me they realize that its wise to walk away.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

yeah its my third incident haha.  Boys will be boys and I only get into incidents with guys who start shit with me.  All three times it is someone trying to start something with me.  I finish it every time.  I don't like it, but I can deal with it.

• Simen Wangberg

So...

You peed on someone's property, they got mad about it - and then you sent your cronies to harass them?

Classy, dude. Who do you think you are, a local government official?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... however, rather coincidentally, the three incidents happened after you have had a couple of drinks, no? Not that my advice would mean anything to you, and I am sure you are far more intelligent than I am, but you might want to think about that and figure out something yourself ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... or that Kodi saw a black cat? walked under a ladder? broke a mirror? I dont think he can be that unlucky ...

• Simen Wangberg

Beijing isn't really violent at all, outside of the occasional drunken brawl on one of the bar streets. I've rarely seen people fight elsewhere.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... and if I remember correctly, koalas also spit after they ate ... but I am not sure ...

... OK, arguments do happen on a random basis in public, especially in a crowded subway or bus, and I think we have all heard it down the other end of the carriage, but those wont get physical very often ...

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@毛爷爷: Actually I did not pee on anyone's property.  I was peeing near someones bar, which I am sure NEVER happens on a bar street right?  But yes I did send some boys to go fuck them up.  I believe that is the classy thing to do since I do not want to get my hands dirty.  Besides they could have simply scolded me or let me know I was peeing in the wrong place instead of having 7 guys beat me while yelling obscenities.  Its not so bad because I told those guys to take it easy on them.  The good thing is that they are Chinese, so those assholes know im not just a foreign prick here on vacation and they are not my cronies, they are my associates. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.