Discussion » Current Events » I lost my cell phone last night...

• Tookie
    Tookie wrote:

I was drunk and I think I left it at bar/taxi...

It's second time that I lost my phone this summer

and I can't count how many cell phones did I lost before than....

when I call my old number, always same sick reply "您所拨打的电话已关机“

my parents would find out soon, and they will rebuke me badly..

I have to save money so hard...

it's unbelievablely stupid.......and I wanna die.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the last time (also the first time) I lost my phone was May 2007, after spending an afternoon at 石景山 a friend from Dong Bei ... I was "wearing" a waist bag (or bum bag), and I think I forgot to zip it after I put my phone inside? It was a Nokia 8210 that I had been using since 2004, long before I came to China ...

... then I got a N70, which lasted for 3 years as well, but was repaired once in 2009 ... switched to a K-touch last Sept/Oct ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Please ask a receipt often time u take a taxi. It's a better way to track the taxi and in case like this, u can get ur cellphone returned. Sometime in life these are the prices for those who like to be drunk. Sorry for ur phone, hope u get all ur contacts bk.

High Priest

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

go buy a 200 kuai crap as a temporary substitute,and reapply a new sim card ( same number ), it's no big deal

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... asking for a receipt? track the taxi? prices for those who like to be drunk? ... hahahaha ... no wonder you are who you are ...

She said she was drunk, and for all she cared, she would be very happy to have made it home "with her phone" ... she would not be sober enough to worry about a receipt ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... does it cost a lot to get drunk, especially in Beijing?

GF, your tone sound very familiar, I just cant quite put my finger on it which one it might be ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I  guess Sex party is far better than being drunk and and out of mind. Drunk can make one poo in the taxi or wet in the seat which isn't good to other customers. Don't u think so? Especially for a girl, wow! disgusting:)

Friendly advice, don't get drunk

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... She ... heehee ... since I never had too many phones in the past, it is not too difficult to remember, and knowing me, you should not be too surprised that I can remember such details ...

PS. just ignore him ... I would ... now that's really friendly advice :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... GF, trying to change the subject? That's so typical ... or have I said something that might indeed be true for once?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, DingDong, is this called also protectionism? haha, you are a good shepherd indeed(Just ignore him...)

When someone come here and tell us he or she lost her phone, then we can get Godfather's idea to contribute so that our member can get a new cellular so that she or he can be connected! I'd even my deaconesses to get some offering for the person!

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I had trouble seeing how you used "protectionism" here, so I tried to google it, but nearly everything I found was about economics, so either that you have somehow re-defined the word and I lack the intelligence and knowledge, or you are a bigger idiot than I think you are ... now, let me guess ...

... "shepherd"? You must have lived in NZ for a long time ... hahahaha ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good reasearch work. Exactly, that's what I was wondering whether what u r doing can be called also in that terminoly? Or it can be called dumping:)? 

Big idiot? Hmm, u didn't invent anything new at all. 

Didn't live in NZ for a long time. But what  I saw from Shepherd it to protect their sheeps. When the the atonement comes, the same protected sheep will be slaughtered be the shepherd.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... dumping? Now you have certainly reinvented the meaning of idiot ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wa sai, so ur meaning is that am a big idiot and u the small idiot? But nway,  u've got some economics homework to do. 

More grease to you elbow Ding Dong

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it took you long enough to realise that ... by the way, it's ”homework“ ... and I dont do economics ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh I see, I know what you do. No need to remind me, everyone knows what you do. You've been a good servant, taking good care of wlib sheeps. We need to offer u an award by the year end.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you and Godfather are too much alike in many ways, but if you use his ID, at least you wont be thought of as idiot ... ask him nicely, maybe he will lend it to you ...

... servant? sheeps? what happened to you?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ding Ding, am flattered to be likened to Godfather as he is not perverted as u. More questions? R u narrow minded Ding Ding?

@Val, the meaning is for us to contribute in order for She to get another cellular. But, where to deposit our contribution?

High Priest 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

poor thing...  your friends should keep a eye on you.. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

er... sounds dangerious if both of you were drunk..  =.=! 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Priest ... I have been thinking, how you have ever come up with "High", now I know ...

... it is nothing new that I am a perv, at least I dont lie about it, how about you?

... and as far as narrow mind is concerned, you win ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh really? U just got to know? U didn't know anything yet boy! Dig deeper, he he:) winning! I didn't win anything yet, the game is still on boy!

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... no no no, I meant that as far as being narrow-mind is concerned, you beat me hands down ...

... and I meant that now I know how you have got "High" ... in your screen name ...

• Simon Frederic

you should by a chain to link your phone to your trousers.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.