Discussion » Nonsense » what chemical element affects on u when u can't ge

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

i mean i guess there is some kind of chemical element affects to u, to make u think of someone all day long, what is that ? and how to get rid of that? anybody is in biochemistry?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd sooo hijack this thread, but I'm in Hong Kong right now and on the move, so I can't keep an eye on it.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

alright, let me declare something, it doesn't drive me crazy, i just wonder something about him, i don't even strongly miss him, i don't desire to be with him, or can't wait to see him or so, i don't even need to contact him, he is just on my mind, i wonder anything about him, what he is doing now, or what if i run into him somewhere, it's kinda fun, it doesn't torture me, but the reason why i want to get rid of that is i think maybe i am too weak, i don't like myself to be so concentrated on some certain guy, and the most thing i want to know is what chemical is that, how it works, thanks

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i defenitly don't need drugs to recover myself from anywhere, my life is still bright, i am not in miserable, i am just curious, coz i think it's so interesting, i don't think too much about him during the day, i still do my own things, but i do think about him after waking up and before falling asleep

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Godfather

i don't mean to be rude but i guess u just didn't pay attention to it, i think it's kinda true "You're nothing but a pack of neurons", it's like if a guy is girlish, he is probably is lacking of male hormone, and if a girl excercises way too much, it brings her much more male hormone than she needs, thus she is probably very manly, i guess it can be explained either biochemistry or psychological

and thanks for the good luck, but again, i don't feel bad for this, i don't feel i need someone to be with now, but i am just curious

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

it doesn't happen to me with every guy i meet, actually it just happened to me a couple of times in my life, the few guys r pretty different to me

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Godfather

pls answer me what has neurons to do with bank robbing? that line is in alice in wonderland by lewis carrol, it's not my fault that u don't read

and i will explain it one last time, i don't need to rob any bank, it's a metaphor refers that i need a cool guy

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Astaroth

thanks for the advise but where is PPT?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Astaroth

as u told me ur intention here in wlib is not to bring anyone happiness, so i will just ignore ur reply

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Kyle

because there r ppl like u in the world, every thread is detached from the original title, i bet ppl r gonna discuss about abbreivations here later on

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

it's ur intention to explain anything by sex, there is nothing to do with sex about this thread, not even to the slightest, if i made u feel bad, or harmed ur feelings, i apologize, and i could creat another thread "if abbreivations makes ur life easier" to make it up for u

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i feel sheepish again, i apologize for everyone, coz i made a huge mistake in the title, not chemical, it's Chemical elements, what i mean is there is some Chemical elements in ur body already that makes u think about someone or something, can i edit the title now, once again i want to delete my thread, SORRY

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

now i finally understand why ppl keep telling me to get drugs or some new guy , haha

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Godfather

seems u were trying to talk to me twice, and i was nothing but being mean to u, i will go improve my english, this is so embarrassing

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If you noticed that mistake within 15 min I guessm u could be able to edit it. But not u can't I guess.

High Priest

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

alright, u guys, the upstair girl asked it in chinese, i will ask my question again in chinese here,

我的意思是当你在想一个人的时候,其实是因为你体内有一种化学元素在起作用,那个化学元素让你想某人或某事,我想知道那是什么化学元素,我希望能有人用生物化学的方式来解释一下

when u think of someone, it's actually bacause some chemical element is in u that affects, i am curious what that is, how can i make it stop affecting, but i care more what that is, can anybody explain it in biochemistry pls?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Mini Zhoa, am not good at Chemistry nor Biology. But I can say that it's just that you are too emotionaly connected to this guy. I can't say it's love, it's just emotion.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

thanks , scott, i guess u didn't see the previous replies, then i have to say that u missded a lot, i made a mistake in my title

• Brusch
    Brusch wrote:

No need for drugs here, Mimi;

just contact the guy and find out why you feel for him what you feel.

• Simen Wangberg

HEY HEY HEY HEY

CONFUSE EACH OTHER EVERY DAY

and smoke weed.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

go and find something interesting,or do something you have never done before,get the fresh air

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

eat

drink

drunk

throw up

sleep

* repeat

• Min Liu
    Min Liu wrote:

As a chinese female myself, I would like to answer your question based on my own experience.

I was at a loss somehow when it came to romance and relationship, then there was a big "bang"--love came to me when i was not wondering or being curious around. Even the place with alcohole or smoke would cultivate true romance--that's how i met my husband:)

Dispite the big different backgrounds (he is not native), I would say we are having a very happy life now.So I would say ,try to ease the tension on thinking about anyone , do what you have to do to be a better person, and your true love will be right around the corner:)

and good luck with life:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... if my understanding is correct, this is about certain part of your brain, no? The doctor took mine out ten years ago, it helped :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think the doctor will takes out mine soon...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

叮噹叔叔 (义工)

your understanding is correct, yes, that is exactly what i am talking about, due to the mistake i made, the rest all have the idea that i am desperate now from breaking up, which part was taken btw? but i thought it was some kind of chemical element? do u mean if some part of ur brain is taken out, the chemical element is gone too?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... that's what I have heard (or read) ... I am not a biologist or physiologist, nor do I have much interest in this area, but I remember reading about different parts of the grey matter controls our desire, including eating, sexual etc, and even feelings such as anger and happiness ... so, I deduce that memory, as specific as for a certain person, can possibly be "controlled" as well ... like in the case of a short term memory lost or amnesia :)

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

but i don't think i am in love, it's another kind of feeling, does it mean i don't have enough of Endorphins

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

somebody said i know nothing about neurochemistry, what is that anyhow?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Maybe your body is producing to much Oxytocin...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ummm, heyhey, i wish, that kind of chemistry makes a woman the happiest, i feel above average today, felt amazing 2 days ago, coz i was in my ovulation, will feel miserable 2 days later, my PMS is coming soon, watch out

• Silje Linnerud

OP, I don't think anybody here really wanna know when your PMS is. No need to share.Thanks very much!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This thread is classic. I especially appreciate Moonriver's sofa comment. Fucking priceless.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

why don't you try to get him?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@芝芝

i am not possessive, hard for me to ask a guy to be with me if he seems even slightly reluctant, i am growing fast, u see this thread was posted by me 19 weeks ago, now i have no idea what is going on with that guy, where he is, what he is doing, i sometimes think about him a bit tho.

u know actually i agree with most of the guys commented here, and i would love to sum it up with a quote of oscar wilde——when a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love and wise already had one in reserve, i am more or less like this now, am i heartless?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@MIB, Mind your manners and made due with milder meals while your mancunt is on the mend.

@芝芝,

why don't you try to get him?

OP still can't get her mind off him. That's as gotten as getting gets besides getting it on until he gets forgotten--though I think no one ever really is, more like forsaken for their own sake.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Chemical elements?? NoooOOOOoo!!! Don´t fall into that kind of gross anglo-materialism that reduces all the causes of feelings to merely chemical-reactions. The principle of Psycho-Physical Parallelism holds good here and everywhere. Look for Ideas....

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Shit!! you even wok in an art gallery, what are you doing flirting with stinky materialism?? huh?? shame on you!!

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i didn't earn a penny from my commision, i am sitting here press F5 all day long to see what u said in my thread, thanks for satisfying me

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Chemical elements?? NoooOOOOoo!!! Don´t fall into that kind of gross anglo-materialism that reduces all the causes of feelings to merely chemical-reactions. The principle of Psycho-Physical Parallelism holds good here and everywhere. Look for Ideas....

+1 A Tofu. That made my day. Continental philosophy makes me incontinent with glee.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Skaught Clone Stuff like this makes you mysterious, complicated, and dark, which is super sexy.

i am super sexy, super sexy, super sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, i am sexy

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@If you're vanilla, rather than hardcore, you can settle for getting the tramp stamp -- a tattoo on your lower back. Scorching hot to look at that when you're bent over.

what sould it be?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

alt textalt texti prefer slugs or a purple toad

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] Chemical therapy doesn't have to be congruous with anglo-materialism.

Why are you talking about chemical therapy?? Is chemical therapy commonly used in the treatment of a simple lovesick in your country??? :O

Because if you didn´t know this thread is about (in her own words):

[...] alright, let me declare something, it doesn't drive me crazy, i just wonder something about him, i don't even strongly miss him, i don't desire to be with him, or can't wait to see him or so, i don't even need to contact him, he is just on my mind, i wonder anything about him, what he is doing now, or what if i run into him somewhere, it's kinda fun, it doesn't torture me, but the reason why i want to get rid of that is i think maybe i am too weak, i don't like myself to be so concentrated on some certain guy, and the most thing i want to know is what chemical is that, how it works, thanks.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

alt texterrr, lovesick, that's it, i just didn't want to admit it 19 weeks ago and confused ppl here, i need a bing tang hu lu now

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Pimple killer, when you are lovesick, u just need one thing, go to the pharmacist and get a kisspirin. It's a good medicine

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's quite an understatement, Skaught, and I daresay you do not do justice to the suffering caused by Pete's prodigious poon-pole. I am told that the girth of his pelvic paladin is such that on more than one occasion he and the pitifully impaled paramour of that occasion have been admitted to the emergency ward to be separated, surgically.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Peter's peter is so protuberant that tubes untie themselves.

• Saint - Spartacus

i think i will fall asleep and dream to hook up a gay

''I was just joking about the tattoos and self-destruction, Pimple Killer. The truth is, you need to press one finger firmly on each side of the pimple and squeeze that motherfucker. Then, you need to contact the best-looking dude who messages you attempting to hook up, go out, get drunk and ONS the shit out of him. Be careful of Pete, though. Although very handsome, his member is a little to large to accomodate most Chinese ladies. ''

HA HA HA @ Skaught Clone, that's so funny BUT except ONS, that'll make another pimple

@ Cheng , what a sweet public announcement !!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

i think i will fall asleep and dream to hook up a gay

I dream of marrying a rich alcoholic Canadian lesbian.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.