Discussion » Dating & Romance » how long can you stay with out sex?

• Nirvana
    Nirvana wrote:
    <p>seriously just give it a thought that how long can u stay with out sex...for me it was just 4 months...and it killed me...</p>
  • Rick (史大龙)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... coffee anyone?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Godfather: it's how the Swedes write the number 6 :-) Don't worry about it..

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Godaddy, are u a banker? I'm just wondering, what about Moonriver's question?

• Brusch
    Brusch wrote:

How long can you stay without posting ridiculous posts?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Godfather, what's ur selection criteria? U r setting ur standard out of reach on this site, 

• Saint - Spartacus

more than 10 years ... ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Saintro.L, wow, that's a long long time. Are you fasting or what?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

The longest I have gone is 17 years!  But  recently the record has been shortened to about 2 hours.........and thats an entended estimate to make up for averages! 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hhaahhhahhhahhhahha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Kodi Holy ghost! 2 hours! I think u r breaking BedTyger's record. Srly:)

High Priest

• Saint - Spartacus

my friend's record is 36 years if we count this way

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Saintro, are u sure that friend tells u all his or her secret? Is ur friend in priesthood?:)

• Saint - Spartacus

i even know another franch guy who never have sex even he's 29 and quite handsome, so i would present him to any kind girl if she's in the same situation ... ... , not every one is that you think about , no matter an chinese or an european or an american person. if u know the acrtress in '' the friends'' Lisa Kudrow 's record until hit 30 , isn't it ?  god bless u , peace !

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amazing dear! So are you talking about them being virgin or chaste? I think the OP question is that after being sexually active, how long can someone remain sexually inactive? lord bless u too dear:)

High Priest

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

drive all of us to isolated islands seperately, we all can stay out it as long as possible

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

how anyone can live without orgasms? O_o

• Simen Stensvoll

if u don't know how to use ur hand,u'd better kill urself

• Simen Wangberg

I'm having sex RIGHT NOW.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I AM VIRGIN...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

eh?!? you mean virgin ass??

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang
  • Undermoonlight

The problem is that we cannot act like street dogs--to have sex everywhere and at any time~So, what's the point of this question? I mean, it's not a time issue, but a contingency issue----if you meet somebody attractive, you will certainly have more~and it is impossible to have sex, from a male point of view, with an ugly fatty who even cannot give you an erection, isn't it?~~~

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I am still virgin... I can trade it for a iPhone 4S.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

no one's gonna believe u r still a virgin, just look at ur evil eyes? better wait till iphone 5 or 6 coming. lol

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahaha punk punk punk .....how to define a man still a virgin or not......? Drinking my coffee and waiting for the answer......

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Well, if you dont believe me that i am virgin why do you need to ask me on my profile Jolifrog? Yes, I do have evil eyes, but not horny eyes. How about ipad 3S?

Jenny: how would you define if a man is a virgin?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

if you mean jerk off, a week? if you mean sex, well, half a month? a month?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Jenny: how would you define if a man is a virgin? 

Ecce Marce  There no proof for a man for Physical if he is a virgin or not....and i think only ask can get me answer.....

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Jenny: Find here one girl who ever had sex with me and i will give you my first time for an iphone 3!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Ecce ;;you get me wrong ......i mean only ask man  hinself can get the anser ....but believe the answer or not is another question,,,,,,i didn't mean will go to ask anyone about you...and that is not my interest to ask people about another.....

and BTW i prefer iphone 4 more practical

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

You can get him tested for STD... But its not a bullet proof way.

I also prefer iPhone 4, but since nobody bids in my Virginity I guess i have to lower my price.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

dont be so cheap !!! r u really broke ? do u have to sell your virginity for a crap phone?  Iphone 4 is a crap. frigile screen, shit battery. and it's overcharged plan fee. etc.  better sell your self for 1 year's accomondation in a very nice apartment. or something worth.

BTW do you also sell your virginity to male? i could ask my cousin to give u one of his i phone 4 for ur virginity. LOL

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Hey, I like the way you negotiate...! Okay, i am fine. I can do it with your for one year apartment.

BTW. I am not broke. But I anyway have to lose my virginity at a certain point. So why not get an iPhone for it?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

lol, one year u gona live with me ?  u still have to pay the deposit. and share the bills.  and i will find a way to not return ur bond. and kick u out at any time I want. wahahahaha

still want to live in my apt with me ? find a guy to lose ur virginity. u will be proud of it . LOL

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

If i only pay deposit and share the bills with you, i am still quite fine as I  can save the rent. Sounds like we have deal now.God, i finally lose my V....

Btw. do you have an iPhone which i can borrow sometimes?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i hate I phone. it's not professional . and it's out of date now . sorry I dont have . i sincerely suggest u reconsider your trade of virginity with me.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I also hate iPhone! Fuck it!

When can I move in?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

move in after u pay ur deposit. LOL u really want to move in ? u will be kicked out at any time. 

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

we said one year and dont need to pay rent. Only deposit and share bills.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i never said i would accept u in that way.  i dont have a nice apt for u to stay. it's small and crappy. sorry to disappoint u .  u deserve something better . LOL

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Its okay. Small and crappy fits to what i have to offer...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

LOL u r really not picky arent you?  what do u mean small and crapy fits to what u have to offer ? ur virginity ? or u implied that u have a small and crappy dick? LOL

• Silje Linnerud

Apparently Joligne has some Male Virgin Complex. hmmm, I am quite impressed. Maybe it means that the Chinese feminism stepped into a new era?

Brothers, you guys better behave in front of Lady Joligne, don't get caught if you have lost your virginity, alright? Cause I am sure no one wants to end up like the poor little rat.  This is seriously a very friendly reminder. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I think Joligne sounds more like a divorced mum with a daughter ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

yeah , been divorced for 3 years , got two kids, one elongs to me one belongs to it's dad.  they are 3 and 7 years now.  the reason i was agreed on our devoice was because their dad promised will send them to the best education.

now you finally guess something right abt me . Uncle Ding dang.

hahahahahahahhaa

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you just dont seem like a mother with two kids ... maybe a daughter about 9 or 10 ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

eyah , whatever u want to believe , keep thinking like that  wahahahahhaa!~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If she's cheesing on you, it's probably vaginitis.

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

i think this question should be answered by the so-called "sheng nu"  and the single boys......

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

LOL u r really not picky arent you?  what do u mean small and crapy fits to what u have to offer ? ur virginity ? or u implied that u have a small and crappy dick? LOL

You got it... Maybe you just show me your apartment and then we can decide if we make our deal. Otherwise I would still do it for an iphone 4S.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

lol

I never said i would trade anything for ur virginity!~  not interested! sorry . wahahahaha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The presence of crap on one's implied dick itself implies said dick was instrumental in imparting butthurt to the speaker.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I never said i would trade anything for ur virginity!~  not interested! sorry . wahahahaha

What would you offer for my used panties?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ Ecce, i find u get boring and creepy and gayish now !~ so from no on i'm going to ignore your posts on this site. i need rest in peace now . wahahhha

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

You are just an ugly frog who pretents to be an ugly toad!

REST IN PEACE!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Loligne speaks as if everyone who would sneer upon catching a whiff of her body-hole is gay. It's like Bedtyger saying every girl who refuses his PUSSY MONSTER routine is a lesbian. Except Bedtyger realizes lesbians are fukken hot, and clumsily attempts the improble conversion to a threesome. Does Vaseline jill off to yaoi manga when she isn't trolling?

• G
    G wrote:

pretty a while...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Joligne "damn, i was late!!!"

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Ugly frog: I just made that up. Its not a proof...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

In the myth of a land where the materialism and prurient thoughts are widely prevalented the hooligan even can pretend to be a virgin!~

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

haha...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.