Discussion » Nonsense » I have a crush on you

• Kara
    Kara wrote:
    <p>I have a crush on him,but I know the closest relationship between us just o<span>rdinary friends.</span></p> <p><span>Everytime I text him,it's seems not a horrible thing&nbsp;to him&mdash;&mdash;he'd like to reply me.Anyway,maybe that just means he doesn't want to make me blue.</span></p> <p><span>I have not said the L word to him,and I won't do it.But he has known it I think.</span></p> <p><span>I don't know what should I do now.STOP text him?Or?In fact,sometimes I think I have out of my control,even if I know that I am in a wrong way.</span></p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ha ha, Roko, what's this?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Really handsome, 

• Simen Wangberg

rape him , see if he repulse or surrender

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tell him you love him. Say it easily, eagerly, and recklessly, and with the understanding that it isn't a permanent state of being. Love is real, but it doesn't last forever. Enjoy it while you can.

• Amalie Sæverud
  • Simen Wangberg

"I want to sent an e-mail to him.Can I?"

Absolutely not.

Now go to your room.

We'll call you down when supper's ready.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Don't call and text him anymore,but actually don't think you would stop it...

• Amalie Sæverud

you just lose a battle, but if you continue to text or call, you will lose the war!

just be good to yourself and make yourself look fabulous! And who knows, you may meet someone who is more capable to break your heart! :) hahaha

good luck!

• Amalie Sæverud

yeah, he is dead to you! that's good a start!

and what's so good about this man!

he is just a man! you will laugh some day for your stupidity! but it's still sweet memory!  

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

make sure not fall in love with a dreamer:)

• Saint - Spartacus

the dreamers makes twilight  a good seller

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

In some situations, the proud inspires cowardness, instead bravery. In some situations, seems better conserve the proud than take the risk, take the bull by the horns, and accept the posibiity of fail... but...

-If you talk to him about your feelings, what is the worst thing could happen?
    a embarrassing moment..... 

- and What you can gain?
    a perpetual relief...  without remorse about what could have been or not... because you have the certainty...

if you are really looking for a cure, first remove the thorn... if not, prepare yourself to keep him all your life in the corners of your mind.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Well all i can say is, as an adult u have to learn to solve your own personal problems, whether its fail or success, atleast u will have a chance to learn for the future. Good luck

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

He would take action instead if he is crushing on you.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

oh, so bad Swag. You are using me ... 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I go out but no date...

:-/

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ms Stephanie,hhhmm if no date please don't go:)

• Simen Wangberg

WHY IS EVERYONE SO STUPID AGGGHHHH I JUST WANT TO STAB MYSELF IN THE EYES WITH A PENCIL BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO DUMB.

SERIOUSLY.

I can't deal with this anymore.

• Simen Wangberg

Although the picture Roko posted made me laugh so much. It's the only nice thing I've seen in days. Please send rescue.

• Simon Frederic

... wow. you should really keep this simple. If he liked you more than a friend then he would have a move. If you liked him even as much as a friend then you would not care of how much he loved you.

Give a lot expect little and stop thinking about things that might or might not be.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.