Discussion » Nonsense » Star Signs

• Tabitha (Tabz) Korneliussen
    Tabitha (Tabz) Korneliussen wrote:
    <p>do people believe in them? do they work? I always get asked that in China and what&nbsp; do the &nbsp;fine specimen that is wlibj members make of it?</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Rick (史大龙)

Well, just read or even glance through a book about it and I think you will see that you will see similarities in the people you know and also yourself. I do think there is some truth to it, but not a definite. I think it is a good guideline. There are no concrete rules for people since we are all different. I am a Leo and know if you read about a Leo it will describe me pretty well. I always tell people if they know a Leo, then they will know me...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

hmmmmm, try your best to do what you want.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

leo wants to be in control, chauvinist, powerful........a bit self-centered, they r pretty charming actually, sorry if this is not true

i think those books describe me very well too, aquarius, aquarius, aquarius, aquarius, aquarius, aquarius, aquarius ,aquarius, aquarius

we get along with aquarius, gemini, libra, and maybe aries

• Saint - Spartacus

chinese zodiac not really the same as westen zodiac in some part . neither same compatiblilities .

• Fairy_ And_cat

I am a Pisces...the constellation just entertainment...I only believe my eyes and feeling...some person is a wolf in sheep's clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.