Discussion » Dating & Romance » critical situation

• The Killer
    The Killer wrote:
    <p>the person i love doesn't love me and the person i don't love,loves me alot</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; have any of u guys ever faced the same situation and what did u do???</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha... you lucky man you ... I had never been in such "dilemma" (spelt wrong?), but my advice would be to go with the one that loves you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... similar to the other thread from Rose earlier, making choices often introduce "what if", especially important ones in life such as Killer's ... as silly as it might sound, even choosing what to eat for lunch could result with "what if", except that most people wont bother thinking about it, unless it involves food poisoning, or late for work, etc etc ...

In this case, Killer could go for either, as well as neither, and who is to say that he (she?) wont think about the "what if"?

• Simen Wangberg

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE, EVER!

:-|

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kill yourself.

• Rose
    Rose wrote:

see choose the one you love may get rejected, while you wont be happy with the one who loves you. I'd go for neither coz I am a firm believer in 'the one' :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

onanism??? 

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Definitely a shitty situation.

To become a legend, do the following: invite them both out to a club, get drunk with them, make out with both of them, take them both home, fuck them, then never talk to them again.

Have fun.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Guys tend to fall in love with girls who don't love them. They fall in love with the girls who will pull them down. Most guys tend overlook girls who love them and who could make them small kings.

At the end of the time, they force their way to the girls who didn't love them. After being trumbled on the ground, they end up crying and splitting.

High Priest

• Saint - Spartacus

how can u love someone who don't love u,  that's funny ... ...

how can u be with someone u don't love , that's funny too ... ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

never faced this, but i know what i would do if it happens to me, i wouldn't be with either of them, i need someone who i appreciate and he also appreciates me

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.