Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Welcome page for new members.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I´m working on a new welcome page for new members (as well suggesting an alternative approach on the top menu without dropdowns). The goal is to make it very clear what you can use WLIB for and how it can be benefitial. Tell me what you like and what you don´t like - and keep in mind to look at this with a new members point of view - you should not know much about what the site is about yet.

Btw, The big top box about John the Photograper is supposed to be a slideshow switching between examples of professionals, potential dates and people from your hometown (paris, new york, berlin, hong kong, etc)

http://www.kentloset.com/WLIB8.jpg

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

154 views and no comments? Come on guys! Feedback!

• Saint - Spartacus

i don't like the index page, i prefer the old version . coz it take too much space  to list  members discussion  or some personal news, it's quite borning. so that may hide other intressing news

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha Kent every time you upload something new and i think you might renew it very quickly without people can even notice to this website , so i think people just stop by and look around.^^

• Joakim Lund Rangel

PUAMOG: Who said anything about using ruby? It`s just a framework anyways, but if you want to learn more about what we are using you need to google Monorails.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Jo ,,, I doubt he even knows what he is on about ... by the way, while I might still have your attention, care to explain why the "lame" thread was deleted? it was quite fun and nothing offensive compared to most others ...

• Joakim Lund Rangel

I haven`t deleted anything in a few days. Ask some of the other moderators :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... the one million dollar question then ... who are they?

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

KEN: I dont think that pic with the frenchman is a good idea. It takes so much space that it is hard to see the real content of the page if you have a not such a huge screen.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.