Discussion » Current Events » The Swiss are efficient, Neat, and Determined

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Every home, every office, and every factory is as neat as a pin. They are organized beyong belief. The Swiss banker displays no emotion and less humor. Banking is done by numbers, and depositors are frequently anonymous. Everything that is manufactured in switzerland is of superb quality and precision.

(For those who PMed me requesting more lectures on this set of countries info so it can give u a hint on the people u may meet for Biz transaction, thanks, I shall bring some more by and by).

High Priest

• Simen Wangberg

And army knives, can't forget those. Although I don't think they even have an army. And meatballs. And bank accounts.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

(For those who PMed me requesting more lectures on this set of countries info so it can give u a hint on the people u may meet for Biz transaction, thanks, I shall bring some more by and by).

Cool story, bro.

• Li Yuan
    Li Yuan wrote:

Love love Swiss airline!!! Best airline service ever!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott aka Captain America, good point.Nice choice of words... You facking rotter...

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Swiss pikemen are the Pope's personal bodyguards and the de facto military of the Vatican.

Hey everyone! Look at me, being more topically relevant than 兰州烧饼.

Scott = Captain America? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha no.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

To my understanding, Swiss are the Vulcans on earth. 

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

PS, Antoine Henri Jomini is a swiss man, ETH Zurich, Roche and so much more....

However, I have heard that place is too peaceful for people who enjoy extravagance and cold hard cash. 

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Lao Lee: The cuckoo-clock is a German thing and has almost nothing to do with Switzerland. Its a common misunderstanding among ignorant Americans and Australians... ;)

"Here's a more interesting (actually verifiable) bit on Switzerland: The government issues all adult men a gun and provides mandatory firearms training. As one the most well-armed countries in Europe, they have historically remained neutral in wartime."

Its not all men. Only the people who join the army have a weapon at home and a lot of people refuse to join the army. Intrestingly there is very little violence happening from the people who posses the arms which somehow falsifies Michael Moores movies.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Yes, my friend, I mean that pointy ears "live long and prosper" cuttie from Star Trek :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.