Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » The new front page

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    <p>Congratulations staff. You now have about 12 adverts from prostitution as the first thing your potential clients will see</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The massage services ads just started to creep up this week. Seems like unfortunate timing.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso :P

• N-Die 北京的法国人

The location/radius thing is horrible so far....

Take 1/2 of the screen (right and left side) it' s a mess, i still didnt figure out what is about...look about advertisment..but not sure

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, the new front page pretty much defies all laws of sensible web design by flooding the user with too much information to handle in a format that's not easily processed.

The way I understand a lot of the design choices on wlib is that it seems the designers want to show off their programming chops as much as possible by constantly intergrating more and more features, but they don't put much consideration into what actually makes a site user-friendly.

Design 101: function and form should complement one another

• Simen Wangberg

Where are the hooker ads? I'm lost. I just bookmarked my profile page so I never even see the front page much anymore anyway.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.