Discussion » Nonsense » Join my NFL Fantasy Football League

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <p>For those of you interesting in NFL and fantasy football, I run an online league with several friends from back home. We currently have 8 teams in the league, but I would like to push it up to 12 teams to really thin-out the player pool.</p> <p>So, if anyone here is interested in following American football enough to try a fantasy team, let me know and I'll send you the league information.</p> <p>We do it on Yahoo, and it's pretty easy to learn if you want. All we ask is that you continue playing the whole season. Only commitment is several minutes each week (before Sunday) to set your team. No money or entrance fee. We only play for bragging rights.</p> <p>(football.fantasysports.yahoo.com for more info or message me)</p>
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

我看这里没人 过来踩踩油门的,…………^^  

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

is it true , Yao Ming retired?  Did he really say want to try Amweican sport? Haha you are the only crazy ,violence and exceptional one cause the others all talk   around love outside here , so here  may a little bit lonely place,cool place.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

oh, that is sucks , anyway he did already have the godentime of his sport life so nothing to regret , if he want to try another sport can be a really cool hobby to him . I dont know to much about him cause i rarely watch the bastket ball game.that is why i know about sports even can count out with my fingers.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

我就踩踩油门算了。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.