Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Have you ever thought of becoming a real estate ag

• Gaspard
    Gaspard wrote:

I'm gonna put some advertising about my company here!

I work for an international real estate agency (15-20 people) that focuses on Beijing high-end commercial and residential real estate. Nowadays a large part of the team spread away, some were hired in bigger companies (like CBRE), some went back home for marriage or because of personals issues…so I think everybody will appreciate to see new faces!

We are no woaiwojia, as a HK company founded by a Hong-Kong guy, we do business in a professional way, according to values. Good presentation and communication skills will be appreciated. You’ll come to provide service to Fortune 500 companies figures.

My opinion: That’s a nice job, you spend around 70% of your time outside if you can organize basic office tasks well. Real estate is a valuable career and a platform to all kind of business.And you will participate build one of Beijing’s best agencies! Work environment is agreable -confortable office in CBD's Hanwei Plaza-, agents average age is between 25-30 years old, leaded by experienced people. I started as a total newbie and came to achieve more that I could have dreamed of. 

(Personnaly I look forward for a Spanish, Arabic or Japanese speaking colleague, but that’s just me!)

Please see resume below for company requirements:

Job description
    -Ability of accompanying clients to view properties
    -Negotiation on the rental, leasing term, etc.
    -Solid knowledge of properties, delivery of accurate information to clients, ability of dealing with realted issues professionally
    -Preparation of Lease Agreement, Entrust Agreement and other related documents.
    -Follow-up of every deal‘s progress and potential clients‘ development
    -Assignation of other related work

Job requirements
    1.One year or above working experience in sales field is a plus.
    2.Good English (and Chinese) communication skills and ability to adapt to work overtime

3.Other Foreign Language communication skills will be a great plus.
    4.Good at team cooperation and ability to work hard
    5.Responsible, ability to work under pressure, good consciounsness of service
    6.Intension to grow with the company, ambition to build up social fortune and personal fortune, ambition to achieve social value and personal value with your own competence
    7.Good moral character, good appearance, kind and age above 21
    8.Basic Salary: 1500-3000RMB/month to discuss depending on your skills. Company pays for phone fees. No-limit income through commissions if hard-working.

Contact me here or at gaspard.goodview@gmail.com if you’re interested.

Cheers!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... (sorry to have nearly missed this one) ...

... ans: yes ... and I was, even got the certificate for it ... but real estate in China is not the same as Australia ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Gaspard ... as far as I can understand, the real estate markets are very different between Oz and China ... the regulation (and legal) in China is different too (e.g. the recently released marriage law is related to China's real estate) ... and most importantly, the mentality is different, as a lot of people dont respect or observe the law ...

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

You're lacking some zeros on the salary part ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and I thought this is a Hong Kong company?

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

who would move a finger for 1500 RMB per month and some vague promises?

Bad enough that the real estates companies always cheat the consumers. But even worse that they also exploit their working force.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... both fair comments above ...

Gaspard ... is it possible to state which Hong Kong company? and is it possible to elaborate on the commission system? or, is this subject to individual?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... even though my plan in Beijing might be short-term .. what package is offered by the new company?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.