Discussion » Nonsense » i want love WU! but WU don`t like chinese boy. fir

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

just find out last night

if you go PPG or SENSATION 

as a chinese boy you need BUY 100RMB ticket

but! if you have white or black face , entrance free.

i went with firends , the door guy told me my american has VIP CRAD! 

MY GOD.....THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE WENT THERE , 

WHERE IS THE VIP COME FROM .

I FEEL SAD ABOUT THIS.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Being refused entry into Propaganda is probably one of those times in life you should take a step back and look at whether everything is working out quite how you hoped it would.

• Simen Wangberg

WU DONT EVEN KNOW ME ANYMORE!

:-/

I'm a white dude and I got charged entry the two times that I've ever been there.

A lot of Chinese people think I'm from Xinjiang before they hear me open my mouth.

??????

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

hey! michael .......... you are so funny .

lol 

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

thanks scott.

i think i can understand your meaning.

i agree with you....some chinese guys really don`t have good reputation for doing a good party.

in chinese language , we even don`t have the word 'party'

this because the culture things 

china is an agriculture country from the history 

so people usually don`t need go out

meet new people is not that important for most chinese people

they usually only play with theirs friends

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like GONGTI the big club 

they spend lots of money ,sitting in a big sofa for whole night 

a lot guys showing out with the big BOTTLES FAKE ALCOHOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but china has very complicated population structure.

i am the good guy

lol

i like cheap drinking , crazy fun 

and girls!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

i need fixed one point from your words 

i don`t think a lot chinese guys go somewhere for foreigners

they usually go for girls. 

maybe you will think girls go there for foreigners

as my experience only part of them are.

--------------------------------------------------------

in the end 

i want go WU for free entrance!

• SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

get tanned man!

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Well in country side few club/bars are closed to foreigners too...

Racism in both side sucks....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and many otherwise said Beijing is a friendly city? Yeah, if you have money ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't actually like PPG,it was not really fair they charge different entrance fee from different people,it seems the white and black guys they have the VIP on their face...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... 包青天 can perhaps get in for free then, if he can manage to hide the moon shape on his forehead?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

haha...it's possible,go to Korea for a surgery of his forehead

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sorry, OP, but that's just tough titties. No dogs or Chinese allowed. Then again, I don't think the black dudes have it any easier. I'm sure they had to pay their way in one way or another. Or maybe it's only Sanlitun where they charge the brothers more.

But then again, isn't the whole point of going to a "club" just playing into a 装B illusion of smug superiority over the poor losers who can't afford to pay 20 RMB for fake Tsingtao? Isn't that what makes the ladies there pliable, is that they feel more secure when they are convinced that they belong to some sort of exclusive elite group? They won't just go home with anybody tonight. They'll go home with somebody high-status enough to be accepted into Propaganda.

I think I just vomited a little.

tl;dr The under-paid Chinese bouncer was just doing his job to ensure the continued success of his Chinese boss' nightclub. You should have given him a 红包, you cheapskate.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Dando ... are you hinting that people (most, if not all) who went to PPG are just fakes and/or filthy rich losers? or have I badly mistaken?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've been there once or twice, too, and if the place burned down with me in it, I would accept death gracefully.

• Simen Wangberg

"They figure out from movies and music that acting slutty is "so" modern."

Whoa whoa whoa don't reveal the Wu-Tang Secret! AKA the only reason a lot of white dudes get laid in this city. Or country. Or whatever.

I have been a beneficiary of this particular trend in times past and I'll bet dollars to...well, I won't bet dollars to anything because our currency is getting railed right now, but I bet you've benefited too, at some point in time. Or maybe not.

ilovebeingwhite.jpg

"But then again, isn't the whole point of going to a "club" just playing into a 装B illusion of smug superiority over the poor losers who can't afford to pay 20 RMB for fake Tsingtao?"

Maybe - but I think that kind of elitism is reserved for the clubs that actually command a high price. All up and down the Gongti strip and whatnot. I don't think anyone in PPG, no matter how delusional they might be, actually thinks they're part of some sort of elite/"safe" establishment. That would be funny though.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

uh...sorry for OP,have no ideas about these places

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

u should all realise that its everybodies own biz if they wanna dress n do things like sluts as u call them.if anyone wanna behave cheap or like sluts well that is their own biz.who made anyone here judge or jurry?this is life n its short.we are not gonna be here forever so make ur time in life worth it by doing what u want or like or love .if getting laid and exotic dressing makes u happy then fuck what anyone says n go for it.

in the end the greatest regrets are things we could have,would have,should have done but didnt do.

its a bad call doing smth else cos u worried of what others might think or say about u.then u just living ur life to please others n not urself.

fuck the world n do what u love.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I am sure it is "nothing" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I forgot, Stevie's a PPG regular. Seems he must've taken things a bit personally.

No one with a brain would consider PPG girls to be sluts. They're merely desperate to sleep somewhere other than their ant-colony dormitories, so they'll acquiesce to dickings if it means a few hours of only slightly disturbed sleep at a crusty ESL teacher's apartment.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I dont have a brain :(

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm just going to leave this here.

• Simen Wangberg

Nay. It's about economics - in countries where gender equality is nonexistent, the only tool for advancement women have is sex. It commands a higher "price" in those countries (with marriage being the typical prerequisite) and is not distributed as frequently.

In gender-equal countries, the "price" is lower because they have other methods to find and hold on to success, and is therefore distributed...well, whenever they feel like distributing it.

But you already know that since you read the article - right?

Hey baby. Wanna distribute tonight? I know wu wanna.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's uncertainty about their futures that forces women in developing countries into submissive domestic roles. Women are occasionally compelled by their parents to marry, but I'm willing to bet doll hairs to dildos that it's because their parents are motivated by a need to be taken care of after they retire.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Upper-class PKU and Tsinghua chicks still have to work harder than their male counterparts. They're still not equal, and in fact they tend to be much pickier than peasant chicks.

• Simen Wangberg

Peasant Girl Swimsuit Calendar 2011. I'm still behind this. Let the search begin!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Xin Jiang.. Mike... stop being so funny.. LMAO...

@Kevin, I've got the same situation once and ppg is not represent entire WDK, isn't it? go somewhere else..

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

well, door guy is instead let one of my Italian guy friend in.. then we have to be really nice to him to enter... what a dick... he seemed in a bad mood...

• Father Of Boring

Can I just say that if it's girls and free entrance and girls you want, Latte is right there in Gongti full of insanely hot girls and guys who beat foreigners' faces in. 

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Propaganda is a shithole.  Management should pay people to come in, rather than the other way around.  Getting denied entrance to PPG -- or priced out -- can only improve your night.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

En, @Scott, I thought it's more likely that she was taking exception to your assertion that peasant girls are sexually conservative and PKU/Tsinghua girls are sluts, which I must also point out is most certainly not "other words" for what I had said earlier regarding an article comparing differently developed cultures (i.e. developed countries vs. developing countries), not different social classes within the same (albeit heterogeneous) culture (peasant Chinese girls vs. privileged Chinese girls).

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i can pay 50 fir big glass GUINNESS 

but 25 for me better

chinese dude not stupid 

we like cheap beer too

if someone think to spend more money in bar more easy to get girl

compmetely stupid way, it only can make youself drunk and go home alone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: i have a question

do girls really care about the guy they meet in bar is rich or not?

i think if only ONS , rich or not doesn`t matter with her.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, "The upper class is definitely more promiscuous than the lower class on average -- worldwide." That's true, to a certain extent. Rich people are more able to afford prostitutes, contraception, abortions, and most importantly, discretion. But we're talking about atheist China. Poor folks in China aren't shackled by religious morality like what we would expect in the USA.

If only to appease the locals, I should point out that 外地人 are far wilder than Beijing girls, especially those who're still living with their parents.

• Simen Wangberg

外地女人! :-D!

Actually I've never met any. :-/

This could put my swimsuit calendar on hold. Anyone up for a trip to the countryside?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA3MzE4MjQ0.html

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i usually progame at some beer house 

even in first floor EFFE need 60!

but in beer house 18

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're cohabitating with one, Michael!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"so it is why i dont like PPG..not coz pay money for entry..just coz inside have so many kinds of person.."

You've got something against multiculturalism? Do we have a Chinese Anders Breivik among us?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's okay. I don't like "so many kinds of person," either.

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

drinks there sucks..

& drinks there r fake, mostly..i guess..

make my head hurt too much in the morning..

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

sure.. but when i go to PPG, i almost feel that there's no doubt on whether the drink i'm drinking is fake or not..

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

hell yes.. i always ordered corona only..

but few days ago, saw a news abt fake alcohol..at a dirty shitty place, there was thousands of corona bottle,& they were pouring some liquid with a lot of bubbles..the bubbles like bubble-bath bubble....& then shake shake shake..

wow..there is the "corona"

If i go there next time, i'm gonna order tsing dao..

• Li Lai
    Li Lai wrote:

hmmm do Chinese girls pay too to get in PPG or WU?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

go ro pro, drink place 

then go bar.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

go ro pro, drink place 

then go bar.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Where do the spoiled upper-class girls go to school?"

America. No joke.

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

@ This Guy

i use Mr. Bubble~

• Simen Wangberg

"You're cohabitating with one, Michael!“

Technically, yeah, I suppose so. But she's not like...toiling in the fields every day or anything.

That's what I'm talking about. Farmer chicks. Milking those cows. Tilling that soil. Agriculture. I feel sweaty now.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Might be a sign that we've been hanging around with the wrong Beijingers if we're assuming that all 外地人 are either peasants (or nouveau riche).

"now whats left for clubing is vanity, and vanity only."

I remember when /b/ was good.

• Simen Wangberg

Bahahaha. Yeah, that's a good point...although she always takes pains to remind me that not all 外地人 are uncultured farmers. Just the ones that are always in front of me at the subway turnstile.

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

i got from jenny's..

they have it sometimes, & sometimes not...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

keviv bro break into it on your super cool bike, give em a damn~~~~~ppg never had a reputation, surprised it is still open~btirish looters, go destroy ppg

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.