Discussion » Technology » Possible UFO found on the seabed between Sweden an

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

Swedish researchers have found a giant circle on the bottom of the Baltic Sea when searching for shipwrecks with bottles of champagne.

Between Sweden and Finland, the team found at 90 meters depth a large shape with a diameter of 60 ft. Peter Lindberg, the initiator of the expeditions:  “In this field you are confronted with many strange things, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this and it is completely round in shape."

Lindberg added that the scars on the earth surrounding it could show where the supposed craft landed and skidded along.

Anyhow, Lindberg says his team do not have the money or resources to examine the shape further.

Some UFO fans thought it's like the spaceship in the movie Star Wars.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

"the team found at 90 meters depth a large shape"

90 meters? Why don`t they just dive down and take a closer look with a video camera of what this shape is.

What`s the point of showing this photo that doesnt show shit unless it`s just presicly shit that this shape is.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Jo ... this is to lure you out into the open ... just show us your photos :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

wow!! all this reminds me the movie -The Thing-

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.