Discussion » Dating & Romance » SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FECK!

• Tabitha (Tabz) Korneliussen
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... as much as I tried, perhaps due to my stupidity, I have no idea what you are asking?

• Simen Wangberg

"maybe someone can give clearer opinions."

Here I go.

Maybe men stop paying attention to you and your friends because you say things like "WHY DOESNT HE LOVE ME".

I mean, I guess I don't see how any man could possibly resist your eloquence and charm, but...yeah. No. Wait. Yeah I can.

Try graduating from junior high first and then see what kind of men you attract. You know what they say about birds of a feather...they're all retarded.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Is there even the slightest possibility that the guy's family disapproves of the girl? You said she spent the weekend at his house and met his mother.

What the OP is describing is not love, but loneliness.

If an otherwise entirely perfect woman expressed the same disgracefully dependent attitude as the OP, I would run away as fast as I possibly could. I realize this is her friend, or whatever, but at the very least I'd take this as a warning sign that I'm dealing with someone who is emotionally insecure. Like Michael said, birds of a feather listen to Ani DiFranco and let their menstrual cycles synchronize.

This isn't love you're talking about. It's emotional parasitism. You're like a lamprey eel complaining that the fish whose blood you've been drinking does not attach itself to you in kind, because it lacks a sucking mouth full of fangs. Indeed, there are other fish in the sea. Tell your friend to get over it.

I've been accused by other members of the community of always siding with the girls (or gays) in any gender argument and generally behaving like a knee-jerk feminist eunuch, but not this time. This is beyond the pale. Grow up.

Jesus. Even the local Hello Kitty set isn't this immature.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... pin yin? I dont know how to "write" them, only know how to "type" them :)

... with this friend of yours, who stayed at her BF's place? Do you know what's the attraction of their relationship? It sounded physical, or even just superficial?

Since I seldom went to bars nor clubs in my youth, I cannot quite answer your question(s), but relationship goes far beyond "picking up", and it is better (and fairer) to find out the boy behind the man early in the relationship, than later ...

Dando, "local Hello Kitty set"? heehee ... who might you be talking about?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, Consider Aquafresh Haggardtwat as an illustrative example.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... only her? what happened to that one, who told us that she wet-ted her bed last night? and the list can go on and on ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Was that Super Mario? Come on now. That was brilliant. I wish I had the eggs to admit to pissing the bed.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... no, Mario is too shy for that, she can only talk about boob size :) ..

It was Moo or Jio ... or something like that :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh you're right. That was Sabina. Still, that was pretty rad.

• Simen Wangberg

Everything I can say, you can say...better! It was the end of a night shift and I didn't feel particularly eloquent.

And yeah, that time when the chick was talking about peeing the bed - radical. I hate to say that I agree with something that GodFapper once said, but he is right - WHERE THE GIRLS AT, DUDE. Women here used to have character. I guess some of y'all still do though, no hating.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... and we must remember the "boob size" threads, and that was Mario... and another one from Harmonious :)

• GG
    GG wrote:

I seriously can't understand what the fuck you're all on about!!!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

A persumably dose not remember your face.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Dando: what is OP, is it abservation post?  Parasitism? How can you define a person who is parasitism or not?  

Tabitha:              And when you stop asking why then maybe you can understand what he thought more clearly.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Mental maturity  and  economic independent , which one is more important to a mature person ? 

Someone said you can not be mature without economic independent, but i think mental maturity is more important than that.

Think about some housewives , they can not call mature persone without financially independent?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sounds really complicated... 

I am not sure I understand it correctly, but just give him more time maybe?

He must had some hard times too... 

• GG
    GG wrote:

ok, I get it now. Men who you meet at a bar are usually in there to get drunk, hook up and get a quick fuck and forget it! That's what I used to do! and I strongly believe women are in there for the same unless they are serioulsy out of their minds! Why would you want to find your true love when you're drunk as fuck in a bar full of fucked up drunk people anyway. Well, that's just my fucking point of view.

LET THE RANT BEGIN ALL OVER AGAIN...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"yay problem solved"

I beg to differ.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ,,, what happened to Nana's thread? I had so much fun with the two little dick-like persons ...

• Simen Wangberg

brian procesures

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nope.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

WHHHHHY BABBY WHHHHHYYYY?!

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Two recent threads were deleted, one a quite funny piece of trollery by a fake account called "Bluepassion" which was taken down after I pointed out that one of the site managers was a dumbass for being so easily trolled. The other 'Nana' thread -- also evidently a work of trollery -- was also baleeted.

This seems to be part of a new policy of anti-lulz.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Eastwood,

Generally speaking, when someone doesn't call you it's probably because they're busy or expect to be busy.

No. That is the desperate logic of the unrequited. He's not busy. He's just done with your desperate ass.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think that's quite an insensitive thing you said about my flower, @Ms. TaB soda. I have a bowel condition and a chronic anal fissure. But don't presume my chrystanthemum crises have anything to do with your hysterical histrionics. On the contrary, watching you erroneously condemn an entire gender for one telecommunications SNAFU puckers up my poopchute quite pleasantly. Good show.

What really makes my eggs ache is what @柯南 is talking about:

"This seems to be part of a new policy of anti-lulz."

This will not stand, y'know. This aggression will not stand, man.

• Simen Wangberg

"i mant brain, i aint got muchof that evidently"

You said it - not me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's okay. I don't think you missed much. 洗洗睡吧.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando, but you know that she did not mean that, dont you?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I am quite well aware that "you're always right" almost always means "go fuck yourself, you know-it-all asshole".

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... but you know that I dont agree ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.