Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Give out my foot massage coupon!! 低价转让足底按摩

• Alice Liu
    Alice Liu wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: medium;">hey buddies! I've got 6 foot massage coupons (each one valued <span style="color: #ff0000;">RMB180</span>) and I wanna give them out for <strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">ONLY RMB100</span></strong> each!! (price is negotiatable)</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">Located in one of the most popular places in Beijing, next to Sanlitun Villege and many night clubs! You can enjoy a fabulous foot massage after day work or before starting your amazing night! This store is decorated very very luxury and they got amazing service there! I've been there a lot but since I gotta return to the US at 20th I definitely gotta use them myself!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">Dont miss this amazing discount!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">If you are interested or got any question, please feel free to contact me through this website!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">Store: Liangzi (良子) Tuanjiehu(团结湖)</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">Location: 朝阳区白家庄东里23号 (Next to 北京青年报社)</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">Valid Time: Before 6:00pm everyday Valid until 2011-10-31</span></p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.