Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » This is a dream named Chicago lover

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span style="color: #ff6600;">Chicago lover</span></p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a cat in the day time and take a nap , and fall in to a dream world, and the dream is ---we are hand in hand working slowly, side by side on the beach.We are watching the son set and listien to the sound of the ocean, which the wind is cool ,and kiss our faces softly and we both close the eyes and let it touch our faces and smile.Such a sweet and beautifu picture. But after that a big tomado just comes very fast as the light , it comes so soon we both are&nbsp; drawn into it and cant even wsay a word, we try to reach and catch each other and the tomado is such a strong power that keep us away. and cant feel&nbsp; how long it gose we both dope off beside the beach and the <span>sea wave flap ur back and forth. And then guss what happen we both open the eyes and&nbsp; look into each other's eyes and lol laugh loudly, we are watching a movie and just falled into sleep.&nbsp; </span></p> <div><span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span style="background-color: #ff0000;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The end of the dream.&nbsp; do you like inception^^</span></span></div>
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

…………Taokaka , i  made it up and post it on weibo too,haa four posts together can be a dream story of a cat named Taokka, and i learn how to ues Weibo , now i know how to play weibo, so next tme will be short for words, for the very first time i know to be short is a good thing.^^  wei=small bo=for short and elegant words.^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.