Discussion » All non BJ languages » Looking for a language partner, French

• Bridget布里奇特
    Bridget布里奇特 wrote:
    <div> <div> <p>Hi Guys,</p> <p><strong><span style="background-color: #ffff99; color: #3366ff;">May some of you have already read my another ad for looking for a German language partner, but as my company inernal responsibility&nbsp;transfer, I also need to know a little bit French.</span></strong></p> <p>So now I am looking for French &amp; German language partner, the link of my ad as below:&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="thread.rails?Tid=1000008555">http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000008555</a></p> <p><strong>==========================================================</strong></p> <p><span style="color: #ff00ff;"><strong>Copied from my AD:</strong></span></p> <p><strong>Introduction of myself:</strong></p> <p>I am a headhunter in a German consulting company, for better career development, I want to learn business German and basic German for communication.</p> <p>Some of you may know me or we've already met in person, anyway, I do like to expand the social network with good poeple and got some good friends from WLIB. but recently I found this website is getting worse, so many shitty here. So sometimes I just post JOB opportunity here and stay in touch with some of my old friends.</p> <p>Sorry, far away from my topic.&nbsp;</p> <p>Now I want to exchange language with a native German speaker who wants to learn Chinese as well. Also, I was a teacher for teaching foreign guys Chinese when I was in university, so you can learn professional Chinese with me.</p> <p><span><strong>My request: </strong></span></p> <p>&gt;Learning business German and Basic German communication skill.</p> <p>&gt;At least 2 lessons per week, one hour for Chinese and one hour for German</p> <p>&gt;I live at East now, so if you are nearby San Li Tun or Dong si shi tiao, that would be convenient to meet. But I've no idea where is good for study, we need to find out, I think Cafe is better.</p> <p>&gt;<span>Girls are highly preferred, coz I don't want a life-partner, just a language-partner.</span></p> <p>&gt;Nice personality and easy-going. I need the happy study environment.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>At last, I like to help people who wants to get a job or others, and I do have a big social network in Beijing even in China, so let's build the win-win result together!</p> <p><span>If anyone who is intersted in learning Chinese and would like to help me about German, please PM me or send me email: bridget.shao@gmail.com</span></p> <p><span>Sorry first, if someone wants the shit staff with me, I will ignore your email directly.</span></p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Cheers!</p> <p>=
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

really ? do you have these pro-headhunter's email address?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... hahahaha ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

aha, sorry for being lazy. thanks

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.