Discussion » Beijing Life » Hello:D

• shirleyzhang89
    shirleyzhang89 wrote:
    <p>Hello everyone:D.I'm Shirley from China and a new-comer of Beijing.I visited Beijing alot before living here,so kind of familiar to this city.I haven't got many friends here yet,so if you feel like want to become friends with me,you are more than welcomed:p.I live&nbsp;near Tai Yanggong and work in ChaoYang&nbsp;district.</p> <p>Oh,&nbsp;i got a visa business here in Beijing by the way.So if you want to get,change or extend a visa in Beijing,please contact me~~~</p> <p><strong>Visa Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </strong></p> <p>Deal with Other Difficult、Special Visa</p> <p>Passport for HONGKONG, Macau and Taiwan</p> <p>Extend F Visa (1 year, Registered Capital not enough)</p> <p>Extend F Visa (6-month,Registered Capital not enough</p> <p>Residence Registration Certificate for Beijing</p> <p>Attestation of Overseas Physical Examination</p> <p>Apply for Residence Endorsement (Taiwan)</p> <p>Loss Report of Residence Permit/Work Permit</p> <p>Apply for F/L Visa</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit (without interview)</p> <p>Extend/Convert/Quit Residence Permit</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit</p> <p>Extend/Transfer/Convert Working Permit</p> <p>Apply for Work Permit</p> <p>Translation for Resume/Diploma Certificate (English)</p> <p>Employment License</p> <p>Arrival Visa (not available for American)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for Z Visa (single)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for F Visa (single/multiple)</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Contact Shirley</p> <p align="left">Tel::58797480-220&nbsp; 13718479290 &nbsp;4000077157</p> <p align="left">Skype: sinovisa-sales220</p> <p align="left">E-mail: shirley@sinovisaonline.com</p> <p align="left">&nbsp;</p> <p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p> <p align="lef

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.