Discussion » Nonsense » CHRISTIANS ARE TERORISTS!!!

• Lao Lee
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... only 2000?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

+ morons: 

+ pedophiles...

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA terrorizing everyone and exchanging stories for money and power for as long as humans could be taken advantage of.  Colonization of the mind is far more effective than any other form of terrorism. 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Yes, I will pray you to death!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

No sir. I don't like it.

(mrhorse.jpg)

This sort of shit just feeds the rabid Jesus freak's malingering persecution complex. Convinced that everyone hates them, true fundamentalists will only feel encouraged and emboldened, as they believe that they are being punished by the forces of evil in this life, only to better prepare them to receive their triumphant reward in the next life.

Therefore, effectively trolling crosstitutes requires a more delicate touch.

As usual, the better you understand your target, the easier it is to push their buttons. My favorite technique is to quote the really fucked up parts of the Bible.

Some of my favorites:

• Jesus compares Himself to a sword.
    • Jesus says that you must abandon your family to follow Him.
    • Jesus withers a fig tree just because it didn't have any fruit.

And that's just what my bong-addled mind can recall from the canonical gospels. Widen your search to the apocrypha and you might even realize that Jesus was actually a totally badass motherfucker, and that you might actually like to hang out with Him if only you could be sure that His "friends" won't show up and call the police.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Jesus was way to the left of people like Nancy Pelosi and even Dennis Kucinich. That's the fundamental irony of the modern "religious right".

In China, however, I'm a big supporter of Christian zealots. People in this country could use a little god damned spirit.  Christianity is the most powerful NGO ever created, that's why the Party has to keep that shit on lockdown. Once people start believing in JC, they ain't believing in the Politburo no more.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... the grand entrance of Priest :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's quite a credit to High Priest that he's got so many people duped into taking him at face value. I'm not talking about his fellow Christians or even curious Chinese girls.

I'm talking about everyone in this thread (including me, occasionally).

HP is a more sophisticated troll than all y'all combined. I doubt he will eat the trollbait, but if he actually shows up in this thread, I'll switch sides and play devil's advocate (so to speak).

I'mma be like Opus Dei up in this motherfucker. Prepare to be civilized, heathens.

• №❶ Passioη

Dando Z, is that your pic or the presumed portrait of "Jesus the Christ"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, Real, as in he's actually Desmond Tutu? Uh... okay. An unreliable source told me they had met him in person, and that he's a heroin addict. I suppose the truth would be something even stranger.

@Passion, Neither. Just a painting of some old hippy. But the resemblance is uncanny, isn't it?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Being a character from a series of graphic novels, Spider Jerusalem technically isn't animated (at least, I don't think they made a cartoon out of it). Anyone with an appreciation for dystopian science fiction or the gonso journalism of one Hunter S. Thompson ought to download a few .cbr files of Transmetropolitan.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Life is good!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.